@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara Hey, sorry!! I didn’t know you had to type the whole username out when I signed up!! XD Yes, School of Dragons is a game off of HTTYD, which I LOVE!!
Btw, I love your bio: *trips on rock* ILIARAAAAAAA!!!!
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara Haha, thanks!!
@emily Thanks! Hm, well I enjoy singing, playing the piano, baking, playing School of Dragons/The Aetherlight, and playing volleyball! I probably have more, but heh heh heh…
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara Awesome!! I’ll check it out!! 😀 Were you supposed to put a link down, by chance? XD
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Heh heh heh… Am I too late? Scours the topic for any information on it closing down Well, I guess I’ll give it a go… @dekreel If there’s already too many characters, you don’t have to put me in 😉
1. Ilayne Merespark (Or Enyali Krapserem.. hehe..)
2. Aethasian! (human)
3. Aethasia, and more specifically, No Man’s Landing
4. 5’8, short…[Read more]
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Thanks!!… is bestistest a word? XD Anywhooooo…
Well, when I write a mystery it’s always intertwined with another genre, so it’s never strictly mystery. But I have written a short mystery story. My tactic is to make the beginning as confusing as possible and to slowly explain throughout the story. Characters make it happen, though!
-
0-0Enyali0-0's profile was updated 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
Oooh, I’ve always wanted to write a mystery. What’s your process?
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara HEY!! And yes, go Aethasians, haha! Uh, she doesn’t know about it yet. I’ll tell her. She might not just because she’s not interested in writing, but she might for the art ;D
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh cool!! Right now I’m reading Left Behind: The Kids series over again, and it’s really great. For normal books, I like the Narnia series and Emma of Winds! 🙂
@dekreel Haha, thanks! And sure, why not? What exactly is it (the Keeper adventure)?
-
Joy replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 Another Aethasian! Welcome to the Bestest place in Cyberspace. Me? No, I’m not from Aethasia, but I do know @lady-iliara and @aislinn-mollisong. Want to join them in my Keeper story?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 😀 Welcome to the awesomeestist place on the internet
I’m trying to finish my first long work of fiction right now too
Your story sounds really interesting:D I wrote a story involving pirates once, tooWhat are some of your favorite books? Do you like fantasy?
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Inspirational, adventure, mystery, fantasy, historical fiction, you name it! 😀 Wbu?
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Kinda… it’s mostly historical fiction with mystery and adventure! Hm, my favorite part… I’m only halfway through it, so I really don’t know yet, haha!! One of my characters is Eugene, an adventurous guy who tries to win everyone’s approval. He is headstrong, loves making decisions, and… always thinks he’s right ;D I would share a bit of…[Read more]
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
It’s called Shadow’s Haven. It’s a pirate story surrounding the crew of a ship that is going after treasure while trying to solve the mystery of this one guy. It’s confusing to explain, it sounds much better when you read it ;D
-
0-0Enyali0-0 changed their profile picture 8 years, 10 months ago
-
0-0Enyali0-0 started the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey everyone!! My name’s Enyali (@xonos-darkgrate @lady-iliara @silverclaw-bonnetfolly , read it backwards smirks). I’m so excited to be on here!! A little about me: I began writing a couple years ago, but just on mini stories. I am attempting to finish one of my longer novels in NaNoWriMo this year. I love writing adventure/mystery…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Sure. I’ll go do that.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writter_girl_99 That sounds irritating. Praying!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi guys,
Recently, the car I was driving broke down several times (not while I was driving it, thankfully) and we had to give it back to the dealer. What that means is, now I don’t have a car to drive and am currently being driven around by my parents, which is fine, but it’s not the ideal situation, and it’s starting to irritate me. My dad has b…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@princessfoo You are totally going to be in the story. Don’t worry! You will definitely be one of the supporting characters. 😉
- Load More
