@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
😀 @emily I told him. He’s given up writing with his tongue and is now DRAWING with his tongue instead… STAN WHAT ARE YOU DRAWING!!!??
He’s drawing his dinner, but its a very gruesome dinner. Excuse me while I go…UGGHH
@waterlily I’venever done NaNoWriMo before, cause I didn’t hear about it until afer I joined Kingdom Pen. But it sounds…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily Yep, I am. I’m working on a short story that’s probably gonna be about 8000 words when I finish
And I think @emily is still here too
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Goodnight, @aislinn-mollisong
And 😀 Hi, @waterlily
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
G’night, all!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia *draws sabre and various knives* all right!
<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Urgh, Legolas just so perfect and insufferable (plus i hate his hair). Does he contribute anything to the plot?  Not particularly. He’s just there to look handsome and spout poetic words. </span>
Perhaps we should call in the rest of the fans to have their two c…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey, this is the 54,077 post on KP, and I’ve made 78 posts… c’mon how can I get this to even out
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily @seekjustice 😀 thanks, *STAN* appreciates you explaining
😀 It is really cool to think about all the other people in the Writer’s Corner actually writing at the same time as you.
Even Stan, who is dipping his tongue in ink over here and trying to lick a story onto the page… UGH I can’t look
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Bye, @seekjustice!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily I’d like to read it one day, so don’t give up on it! @aislinn-mollisong @sam-kowal I’m signing out now. Bye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily no its not actually over until the 30th, but I’ve already got 50k words which is the target, so I finished early.
@sam-kowal its basically a thread where we complain about our WIPs as we write them and encourage each other. Sometimes have word wars and sprints and that sort of thing.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily I’m here
And I’m writingWhat exactly is a writer’s corner?
(Stan asked that, not me. OF COURSE I know what a writers corner is.)
Stan: NO YOU DON”T
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily I’ve finished NaNo but I’m still working on the novel.
Fair enough, sometimes you just need a break from something.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Aislinn-mollisong welcome!!!
@emily what are you working on? Have you finished your lighthouse story yet?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes, very mean. 😛
“What’s that?”
“Nunya business!”Moana.
@dekreel I don’t know. 😛
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I’m writing. And multitasking. And listening to things. OYA!!! @emily @seekjustice
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily hooray for Writers Corner #11! I’m here for a bit.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Letters Within a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Shannon I don’t have anything to add. Just popping in to say hi. 😀 HI!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writing Letters Within a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon sorry I’ve been meaning to reply to this for ages. I write to a lot of people all over the place, usually they live a couple pf hours to weeks away. I ask how they are, how they’re family is. If they mentioned something in an earlier letter (like they were having an exam or something) i try to ask how that went. I ask what books or movies…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic First Fantasy Story in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Wow, I missed this. OK, I kinda skimmed, so some of this might have already been said.
Make. A. Map. Even if you don’t use it in your book, (which is always a good idea) it will help your brain a whole lot.
Create a Culture. Culture is so fun!!! For example, Leiferan culture is HUGELY influenced by music. Therefore, I have songs in all…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Gospel-related themes in our writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 10 months ago
@gh24682468999 The way I see it, in fantasy you can do basically ANYTHING with the story. Create new worlds, new societies, new creatures and new people. Alter the things that already exist. Make story structures that wouldn’t work in the real world, but fit together perfectly in a fantasy one (like LOTR)
So, because of that, you have a lot of…[Read more]
- Load More
