@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello!! Sorry I didn’t see you there! How’s your Thanksgiving been?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
*mouth drops open* ANNND I forgot to post the Kingdom of Pen! Of all places…!!!

-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel I’m here, and I’ll write with you
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara @epicaddie2 @aislinn-mollisong @princessfoo
I have created maps of our worlds, and have assigned all of the characters into settings! So now I need someone to beta-read my maps. PLEASE let me know of any inconsistencies or anything I left out!! 😉
Here are my maps:


And a handy little legend:

Sorry about how small some of…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose *sigh* Seeya!
Anyone elssssssse?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Is that a novel? I think I saw a typography for it, but I don’t know what it is 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@radically-surrendered @winter-rose @catwing @sam-kowal
Anyone wanna join me, or are you too gorged with turkey to write? 🙂 I’ll be working on my KPA
-
Joy replied to the topic Happy Turkey Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Nice gif! 😀 Thank you
-
Joy and
photobloggergal are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily-d I have read like three and a half books of the Chronicles of Narnia, haven’t read anything else. What’s your favorite Narnia book? I think mine is The Magician’s Nephew
-
Joy replied to the topic Happy Turkey Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper. Happy Thanksgiving to all! Eat lots of 3.14159… Sorry, tasteless joke 😋
-
Gracie replied to the topic Happy Turkey Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
🍁 HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!! 🍁
I’m so unbelievably thankful for all my KeePers. 😊 Hope you all have an awesomesauce day! <3
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Happy Turkey Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Happy Thanksgiving!
Many people have forgotten that Thanksgiving is a day to thank God for our blessings, but many more have forgotten the true story behind how it started. Yes, the Pilgrims had a feast with Squanto and other Indian friends, but the rest of the story is quite a bit sadder and uglier. Here is a site for anyone w…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Happy Turkey Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper LOTR and Hobbit gifs are good things. Especially concerning food.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Be thankful this day that the supply of virtual chairs is unlimited. Ahem.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Letters Within a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Shannon Everyone else had good suggestions. 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Happy Turkey Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal That was far too much LOTR for my liking.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
-
Snapper started the topic Happy Turkey Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Happy Thanksgiving Day, everyone!
Eat and feast.
😀

And enjoy way too many LOTR and Hobbit GIFs on eating.





@ethryndal You’ll like these… 😛
@daeus @kate-flournoy @shannon @emily @catwing @everyoneelse
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@seekjustice A fact for which you’ll do well to remember. *snobby elven sniff*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal @alia there we go. The great Ethryndal has spoken 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Ugh. in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily you could also try writing an outline before you go any further, so that you know where you want your story to go and you can steer it there. In my personal opinion, I would just keeping going with what you have, but that’s your decision. Pray about it and then do what you think is best.
- Load More
