@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey @that_writer_girl_99! That’s great! And yes, I’m on with a short story. Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Um…. *runs off to grocery store to get lots of ice cream*
🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦
@perfectfifths Ya! Voyager–that’s the one I’ve watched. Who’s your favorite character? 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
If anyone’s on, I’m working on my first blog post. @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @jess-penrose
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus I’m already reading The Count of Monte Cristo. But I do eat ice cream occasionally, so it’s not as a punishment. 😛
@dragon-snapper I’ve watched the entire Star Trek: Voyager series, and at least one episode of the original, TOG, DS9, Discovery and half of the first episode of Enterprise (I think).
Also, I don’t know where that quote is from. 😛
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I’m back! Are you around? Or anyone else who may want to word war?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Violators will be required to read The Count Of Monte Cristo.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Not watching something is not a crime. Only not eating ice cream.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Quote:
“Let me know if real power wants a magazine or something.”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Oh, bye!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-Penrose Sounds like a challenge. Good luck!
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Oh well, I must leave now. Have fun writing @daughteroftheking!
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Um, well, it’s in the same style as Jane Eyre, which I have never written in, so, that’s been interesting. And hard to make short. I’ll have to head in a few minutes. Technically I’m in class, so, yeah. @daughteroftheking
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Jess-Penrose Neat! What genre?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Writing a short story… I think… @daughteroftheking
Attempting to write a short story. One that is less than 25k… -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Yes, that I am. Whatcha up to?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking
Yep. You writing? -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing @dekreel @Allison-grace @princessfoo *peers into the shadows* Anyone around?
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
