@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Emily *flies in with some sort of physics-defying flying machine* Hellooo!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Woah… Can I read your book?? PLEASE???
My interest is very piqued. I don’t know the first thing about writing a synopsis, so I don’t have any suggestions. I loved the part about the blue flame. It made me think “woah, this is a cool concept!” Keep it up!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Thank you, thank you very much. 🙂 Hey, good you had fun.
@jane-maree Woah… you are very speedy! xD *salutes*
@seekjustice 80,000 is quite a goal. Good luck!
@perfectfifths That’s a good idea! I may have to try that. (Just not in December. I’m going to nap for the entire month. 😉 ) Oo, you’re reading the CoMC? Me too! -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic This Synopsis Thing Needs Critiquing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@Ethryndal *grins* And that is an encouraging thought.
*revives you*
That makes sense. And I kindly forgive your grammar. *benevolent flourish*
This story is going to be so epic.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
You know you’re a writer when your typos become character names.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you’re making a spanish set for quizlet, and realize you been putting the terms in quotation marks. *facepalm*
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal @dekreel If we combine Stan’s furniture-tearing and my melting of chairs, we’re going to have a crisis of missing furniture on our hands.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Switching Between POVs in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl @sam-kowal Thanks. I’ll try sticking some headers in to make it less jarring and confusing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey, @rachelle! Haven’t seen you around in a long time.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Um… @0-0enyali0-0
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Congrats!! See you later! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
WHEW! I’ve done it! The new and improved Aethasia! *slams map on table* What do you think? anything else I need to change?

@lady-iliara @aislinn-mollisong @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @destiny @O-O-enyali-O-O @other-aethasians
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Thank you! I finished yaaaaaay!! *faints* *revives* I’m going to go celebrate by finally getting some sleep.
Farewell!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Sounds like a lot to me! Honestly I could barely do 50 words a day!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Thanks so much! Today, I’ve done about 1,800. I don’t know if that’s a lot for anyone else, but I’m very happy. I just need to get to 2,000 and I’ll be done for the day!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking You can do it!! How many words do you have?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel I know that feeling. The KeePer Adventure is going to be awesome! I’m writing like a crazy person, hoping to win NaNoWriMo this year.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hmm… I think I’ll go over my KPA plans (yet again.) I think I have pre-writer’s-block-writer’s block 😛 lol. What about you?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Hey there! Whatcha working on?
- Load More
