@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Kate Flournoy started the topic Title opinions? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey, KeePers. I know I keep popping on and off very randomly, and I do hope sometime to be able to get back to a more regular presence, but for now this’ll have to do. 😛
I have a question for you guys. See, I have this book. I wrote it when I was fourteen and it’s due for a serious rewrite. That part is all under control.
But I’m having a bit…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking It’s not Back to the Future; good guess. It’s from a TV show actually (but it’s NOT Doctor Who)
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths *taps nose* Bingo! 😀
@dekreel It’s sounds so familiar… I think I know it… wait, never mind, false alarm.
I want to say it’s Back to the Future, but that doesn’t feel right.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Alright, making a note. Is Araluen big at all? Is it mostly forests, or does it have other climates? What about towns?
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago
I’d rather be writing.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 No, absolutely! I haven’t read the Ranger’s Apprentice series, and I want to get things right. So, go ahead and go into detail if you can! Pretend I’m attempting to pen the 13th (I think) book. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2Â Thanks!
Um…Â I have no idea when I’m going to start. So far I have a general idea of what’s going on, but absolutely no plot. *Sighs…*
So, are there any landmarks or anything that I need to add on my Araluen map? Anything I missed?
-
Joy replied to the topic This Synopsis Thing Needs Critiquing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal I’m late… 😛 *gawks* This is so cool! I don’t care how long it is — It’s just so cool. I can’t wait to read the story!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper @sam-kowal Snapper & Stan: The terrible two… 😀
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Oh, thanks! That’s very helpful.
@lady-iliara @0-0enyali0-0 I’m excited, too! Well, I reckon you’re going to have to wait, unfortunately…
@princessfoo Nice glitter! What a party! *sneezes*
-
Joy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey, @overcomer! I am a complete stranger who stumbled upon the lounge… I’m guessing this is a lot like the Writer’s Corner? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking @catwing @dragon-snapper @others-who-i-think-are-working-on-nanowrimo
Last day! How are you guys doing? (I’m not doing NaNoWriMo, but I am feeling concerned for you guys 🙂 )
@nicolerivers03 Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! If you want to introduce yourself less subtly, you can go to the “Start HERE forum.” 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths @daughteroftheking @shannon @dragon-snapper Did anyone see mine? Just checking…
“75 percent chance of science!”
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking My brother says that’s from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Is he right??
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking OOooh! I should have known that!! *facepalm*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Shannon OO! OO! Pick me! Pick me! It’s from the Princess Bride!
*is insanely pleased* *which could be awkward if I’m wrong*
Let’s see, here’s a quote:
“Asps. Very dangerous. You go first.”
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Wow, that’s hard, but I feel like I should know it! 😛 I keep thinking Stitch from Lilo and Stitch, but I know it’s not him.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper But I do like that movie. 😉
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper No. 😉
@shannon Yes. 😀
- Load More
