@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Nice to meet you too! Best of luck writing the story!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Thanks, @audrey-caylin!
@anyone-else-still-here I’m signing off; I’ll still be around the Kingdom, but I’m taking a break from writing.
Nice to meet you, Audrey!
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel that would be totally alright!
I LOVE the idea for the Keeper Adventure! (that concept drawing is great) I bet the story is going to be awesome 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking I knew you’d like the Wingfeather Saga reference!! I’m dropping in other references to other books, too. 🙂
By the way, what does N.C. stand for?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@audrey-caylin Yeah, It’s exactly like that! Alright, I already have a lot of characters, so I think you’ll be a minor, if that okay. 🙂 Here’s a link:
-
Joy and
Audrey Caylin are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel I think I’ve seen a thread for that somewhere. Is that something like what Dragon Snapper did what the Legend of King Daeus? (I haven’t been on the forum in a terribly long time so I’m really behind on everything 😛 )
I’d love to make an appearance of it fits the story 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@audrey-caylin *inspiration gears turning* Man, you would’ve fitted in perfectly in my KPA (KeePer Adventure)! Maybe I could give you a cameo apparence…
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel okay, I’ll be careful. 😛
Alright, cool! I’ve begun to revise my plan, and your help might be just what I need 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal See you later! 🙂
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal hi and bye! 😀
@shannon Hello!
Thanks xD (It’s mostly a true story–it occurred in a forum thread a while back)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@audrey-caylin Yeah, I’m glad to be not evil, but I must warn you that I’m a bit impulsive, so if I get too excited… let’s just say it might result in an inadvertent slash. Luckily I’ve learned to do most of my “raving” in private. Sometimes it does result in claw marks on the walls, though. 😛
*beams* You sound a bit like the Florid Sword…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel @audrey-caylin @that_writer_girl @introvert_girl
Signing out, everyone. I got about a thousand more words in, almost done with this chapter…
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel that’s very cool! I’m glad you’re…not evil now 😉
My backstory consists of once owning a flying cape and an invisible sword (I stole them from the Evil Overlord). Then, on a mission into a flying castle in the clouds, they were taken back from me. I’ve been pondering how to retrieve them ever since. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@audrey-caylin Umm… That’s a long story! Basically I was born an evil monster. But somebody (I don’t know who) rescued me and took me out of the chasms. And then I just got less and less evil.
So yeah, I’m an ex-evil, Tarnaran, “Red Chasm beast,” as they call it. *shrug* 🙂
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Oops, I didn’t know you were here. Hi and bye!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Bye, @dragon-snapper! 🙂
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel hello! Nice to meet you too! Oooh, you have claws? Might I ask how you came to have them?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@everyone-here I’m out now guys! I accumulated a lot of ideas. Probably going to write a children’s book next. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello, @audrey-caylin! I don’t think we’ve met yet… Nice to meet you! *shakes hands, trying not to dig claws into yours*
- Load More
