@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Snapper Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper YEESSS *shouts in glee while running around with hair flapping in the wind*
It sounds Epic 😀 😀
Nice job on the collage by the wayI’m a bit sorry I read the synopsis with Stan in the room, though
You know what he’s begging me for now?
A Dragonfly Kiwi. He says he deserves one cause he’s a dragon and such…Anyways, yes,…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel That’s really sad. Praying!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g *tackle hug* I’ll be praying!
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying! I hope you get the house! <3
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Yay! Fantasy. Gotta love fantasy. 😀 If you want, I may be able to help with your minor trouble. Only if you want though. I can be unhelpful too. ;P
-
Joy replied to the topic Snapper Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooooooh! Intriguing! I like the peace/war contrast the best 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Ooh, Katalina. That’s a great name! Which story is this for?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Ah, that question. I never can manage to find the answer to that question… 😛 I’m not too far ahead of you, on the one that asks how my character (Joel) is going to morally change over the course of the story.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily What question are you on? (if you don’t mind me asking?)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper started the topic Snapper Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey guys! So now that I have found my plot, I’ve made a synopsis/thing. I’m excited to share it with you, and not only that, but here’s a collage too.
I call it Dragonfly Kiwis  (copyright D.G., because it’s mine. 😉 )
What do you you guys think?
Arnel is a quiet village. It hosts its share of parties. It nests in the arm of precious forest. I…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hello! I’m not writing either. Just dropped in to say hi 🙂
@emily Yeah, yeah I get it (But honestly who would challenge Montoya’s sword??)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Wait…is it the Kingdom Pen questionnaire?
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths Good! Told you is was obvious…
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Zootopia!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Lack of Plot in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Congrats! Can’t wait to hear more. 😀 And I thought so, I had seen that movie, and it looked like it came from it, but it’s been a while. 😉
@introvert_girl Yes! Character aspects and relationships I also find inspire me. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily, Heyy, I don’t have a bandage! How else am I going to keep from blood dripping to the ground? And I don’t want to soil my clothes! Or yours
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths @supermonkey42 @ingridrd @shannon @dragon-snapper
#1: “You’re under arrest!”
#2: “For what, huwting youw feewings?”
Not very subtle…
- Load More
