@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g whoo hoo!! That’s amazing news. I’m so glad that you’ve finally found a place! God is good.
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper *Glances at time in America* Hmm… I assume you have signed off… Seeing that it is 11:00 pm yesterday at earliest… 3 am today at latest. *shakes head at the weirdness of it all*
Oh well, if there are any Aussies about, I am writing!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Yes! 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g YES!!!! *enormous tackle hug* PRAISE GOD!!!! *more hugs* *also, chocolate*
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g *gasp!* Praise the Lord!!! Oh, Hannah! *big bear hug* I’m so happy!!! Oh I can’t stop thanking God for this!!!
Here, I’ll do it 😉
@emily @shannon @ingridrd @supermonkey42 @daughteroftheking @kate-flournoy @catwing @dragon-snapper @winter-rose
*can’t stop jumping around* Oh, praise the Lord!!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Synopsisises in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
*Stan dances around in glee*
Epic synopsis 😀
Oh, and yeah, make my hair as blue as you like. (No, Stan, you’re not dying your tail blue too)
I’ve never really written a serious synopsis before. Maybe I’ll try one at some point and post it here.
Anyway… *throws confetti* KPA! 😀 😀
-
Joy and
Mallory O'Bier are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Still here…..
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper
Indeed. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Oh right. I forgot you guys were in the future.
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Sorry! @dragon-snapper
I am at school in class… -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon @jess-penrose @emily @dekreel
*peers into emptiness* Helloooo? Anyone writing…?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Synopsisises in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@princessfoo *round eyes* Intriguing! Sounds like something I’d want to read! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Okay, I just downloaded all the stuff there. Thanks for showing me this!! I’m going to sign off here. Beast out!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Do I have to keep putting in my email every time I come to the library?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon
Hola! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily @shannon @dragon-snapper Huhh… *subscribes* *downloads questionairre* Ooooooh… This is cool! Thanks, guys!
- Load More
