@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia @jane-maree *makes dramatic and elegant entrance* *in a very dignified voice*
I have arrived…
Oo, is that pizza? *proceeds to stuff mouth inelegantly*
At any rate, I have arrived.
Hi. 😀 -
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Aw, that’s tough. I’ll keep you guys in my prayers.
@winter-rose *hugs* *more hugs* *much prayer* That’s exciting!! God bless your adventure, girl. -
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Discussion for Video Two: The Importance of Theme in the forum Discussion Questions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper What @daeus said. 🙂 Feel free to pop by again if you have any additional questions after watching it!
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Homework for Videos 6-8: Developing Character Arcs in the forum Writing Assignments 8 years, 10 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk I think that’s a really good idea. Three EiLs are hard to fit into one book, so splitting it into two books seems like a wise move!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Oh dear @ingridrd I’m sorry. I tagged the wrong person! *is really embarrassed*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Ingridrd Wow, that is really hard. I’ll be praying.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jane-maree @jess-penrose @dekreel @shannon @emily @seekjustice @epicaddie2
I’m characterizing.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dekreel too many ideas and getting too excited and determined about finishing them all and saving the world by Thursday, Friday at the latest. 😛
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Synopsisises in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Ingridrd Intriguing! *rubs hands together* Both characters sound interesting, I might add.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@destiny What do I mean by “imprisonment?” Um… Actually I don’t know why I posted that as a weakness :-/ I basically meant that when you have writer’s block, it’s like your mind and your imagination is chained up and you can’t move. You can’t go beyond the chains of your weaknesses. I’m not saying the chains are undefeatable though 🙂
So I…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@princessfoo Oh! I didn’t say my weaknesses were all of those things! Those were the ones on my list! Oops XD
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper No weaknesses?? Everybody has a weakness! (no offence)
What kind of suggestions? Like weaknesses you could have? *pulls out list* Let’s see, I have perfection, presque vu (tip-of-the-tongue), fear, “imprisonment,” procrastination, discipline, discouragement, and lack of motivation.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Snapper Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
*Stan throws a tantrum*
*Sighs*
Dragons can be so high maintenance sometimes… I mean *coughs*
Not that all of them are, of course… ahem. Let me try to rephrase–
*AAAAAHHH*
*runs away for his life*
STAN!!! THAT WAS MY FAVORITE WRITING CHAIR WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU—
Stan: But Dragon Snapper did it…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Hmm
*Stan belts off a whole list of weaknesses…* No, Stan, it’s not gonna matter in the story that I can’t keep salad dressing down, and no, that would not be cool to have the Dark Lord force feed it to me…
Ahh where was I
Writing weaknesses
My biggest weakness is simply that I’m not good enough at it
Not good enough at making…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Yes! It was perfect! 😀
Anyway, I wouldn’t say mine is procrastination with writing, but that I’m perfect. Yes. I have no weaknesses whatsoever. 😉 Okay, actually, it’s probably uh….ummm…Yeah, you know what, I don’t have any weaknesses.
Dekreel, do you have any suggestions? Something that would be helpful in the story? -
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Star Trek gif!!! 😀 😀 Hehe
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Okay, I’m just going to do one villain, but I will try to have everyone have weaknesses.
@inkling-for-christ I can so relate!! I spent two weeks making notes for an essay I was going to write, and I didn’t start writing the actual paper until the evening before the due date! XD
So! Writing weaknesses! ‘Fess up! 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel
Procrastination eh?

😉Anyway — the idea of having each writer with their own villain is cool but I also think that you’re right about the army. Not to mention it might take a lot of extensive work to think up each and every villain. Plus, I’d like to stick together. 😉 And that way, if you have the shapeshifter villain, it can…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa Aw, man! Teach me how to draw!! Oh, and the logo is just awesome 😀
- Load More
