@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@christi-eaton I’m glad I got your day off to a good start. I figured all you hardworking staff deserved a song dedicated to y’all. 🙂 I asked Rolena if you guys had any funny nicknames I could use for this song, and when she said you didn’t, I was presented with the challenge of creating some (which included the task of studying all the staff’s b…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa Well, sci-fi doesn’t have anything to do with KP, soooooooooo…
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jane-maree Everything to do with KP is always the bestistiest. 🙂
@dekreel Believe it or not, I actually wrote this before you posted your sci-fi inspired 12 days of Christmas. 😉 But I’m glad you liked it anyways (yours is a different theme so it should still have plenty of thunder still in it). 🙂
@the-real-kapeefer I am honored, truly honored…[Read more]
-
Daniel DeGraaf replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa this is truly a work of art, I have never read anything so beautiful in my entire life (including all of Josiah’s scripts, and his books).
-
Joy replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa AAAH! Don’t steal my thunder!!!!
It’s still awesome! 😉
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@graciegirl We are sorely addicted to this kingdom, aren’t we? We will stop at nothing! 😉
-
Gracie replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Mariposa 😂 Oh my. Â See what KP has done to us all? Writing songs, poems, and short stories just to chronicle our crazinesss. Love it! 😆
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@aratrea *bows*
Does that mean Daniel is going to sing this when he goes caroling? 😜
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa This is fantastic. 😀
Tagging @the-real-kapeefer for good measure.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@theliterarycrusader Most certainly. 😜
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@theliterarycrusader Because, like a fairy godmother, you’re suddenly there and poof! All mistakes are fixed.
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago
@theliterarycrusader question… how did you get your blog link to be an actual link in your signature? 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Mariposa I think I’m dying. XD XD XD
-
Mariposa Aristeo started the topic 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, my post vanished so I had to resubmit it.
On the first day of Christmas, the DeGraafinator gave to me, Daniel sipping sweet tea
On the second day of Christmas, Stormpoofer gave to me, 2 bloody pages
On the third day of Christmas, Macaroni gave to me, 3 ramen noodles
On the fourth day of Christmas, Mountain Stanton gave to me, 4 pounds of…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa These are great. 😀
I believe Gracie and Sierra are @graciegirl and @sierra-r
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Mariposa good heavens, I think I’m dying. XD XD XD
-
Mariposa Aristeo started the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
On the first day of Christmas, the DeGraafinator gave to me, Daniel sipping sweet tea
On the second day of Christmas, Stormpoofer gave to me, 2 bloody pages
On the third day of Christmas, Macaroni gave to me, 3 ramen noodles
On the fourth day of Christmas, Mountain Stanton gave to me, 4 pounds of poison (A.K.A. coffee)
On the fifth day of…[Read more] -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Short Story Critique? *hopeful glance around* in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk I like it. I actually enjoy the stillness of it. 👍
-
Joy replied to the topic Short Story Critique? *hopeful glance around* in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk *grins ear to ear* This is so sweet!! Let’s see… I like how you set the scene, but I also think you should spend more time talking about what the narrator is thinking. It’s a little idle right now, talking mostly about the things going on around her. It’s still awesome though! Also, “a while” is one word: “awhile.” 🙂
Nice job!! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate My dad was laid off too! We’re in this together!! 😁😉 Anyways, yeah I’ll definitely pray for you!
- Load More
