@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal I’m off now. I wrote another chapter. Good luck! 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Without Theme….. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal Hi again! 😀
@alia Bye! (Queen of the house, eh?)
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Without Theme….. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal They’s missing.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Without Theme….. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yeah. That would kinda be… hard to do XD
But, yeah, tag me when you need some test readers. 😀 (Stan wants to read it too)
😀 Yes, you have inspired me… if I could just… *starts clicking*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Without Theme….. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Woah! What happened to the posts? ?
@kate-flournoy I think I’m Randall.
@supermonkey42 That’s awesome. Pretty much how I feel now. Besides that all my work before…without theme is *que darth vader voice* disturbing.
@aratrea @daeus I thought you two would like it, with Theme Mastery and all. XD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia 😀 He’s so pleased! He even blew a flame that was longer than a candle flame!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal I have inspired you! Haha! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia *nods* Writing as a teen usually involves getting distracted, doesn’t it? 😉
@dekreel Ten chapters? Ah…that’s a good question. Call it super-excitedness for the climax. Call it four years of writing? I almost never write short stories–those are what’s hard for me. Happy shopping! 😀
@sam-kowal XD Well…I doubt I’ll be able to post a…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Have fun
I’m gonna take a break from writing for a sec. I just had an idea inspired by @dragon-snappers epic Star wars theme thingy
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper @dekreel 🙂 Usually I’m the complete opposite. The first page is easy for me, but the ending… AGGH
@dragon-snapper You are going to post the Kiwi story on here once its done, right? Cause I’m super hyped for it. And so is Stan, he wants a Kiwi still.
@alia Stan is my pet dragon.
*ahem*
He doesn’t like it when I call him a pet-…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper How do you even get to ten chapters in the first place?! XD
Ooh, I’ve never thought about writing in the wrong type of third person, but I guess that makes sense! One can’t have an omniscient section in the middle of a story written in limited. Unless it fits LOL, which brings the conversation to a full circle. XD
Welp, I’m…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 10 months ago
@Leumeister Well, he knows basically nothing about the actual craft of writing; he just thinks he wouldn’t like it. He’s tried writing his stories down before—starting, at least. Maybe when he actually knows what good writing entails, he’ll like it. 😉
And I’ve thought of asking you before (because you’re the animation guy) but just never…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Ah, Merida. Her hair is great. 😉
Tell me about it. I have the hardest time starting books. Especially the first ten chapters. I’m worried I’ll have to rewrite this page because I might be writing it from the wrong type of third person. *complain*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Hi hi and doubly hi! 😀 Whatcha working on?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi, @alia! I’m still here 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I know! I had to rewrite the whole stinkin’ first page because it didn’t fit! And I’m still not sure it fits!

-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@Leumeister Oh well. 😛
- Load More
