@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate *bows* quite happy to oblige. XD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia ‘Ello!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Well, that certainly doesn’t sound fun. What is it you’re working on? I’m trying to make a character three-dimensional, because her personality is as flat as a pancake! Do you have any ideas of what would be an unexpected trait for a super-bookworm, if you don’t mind my asking?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Oya! Glad you can help me. I’m withering away into a little ball of absent ideas and frustrated impatience. You?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Greeeetings! I am present.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
CAUTION; CAUTION; CAUTION
Aislinn is writing; Repeat, Aislinn is writing. Will @daughteroftheking , @catwing, @dekreel, @lady-iliara, @dragon-snapper, or any other active KeePers and/or KaPeeFers please help keep the insanity of writer’s block at bay? Thank you.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I missed a lot. But here I am. (I know this isn’t the place to announce such things, but I must tell you. I JUST FINISHED THE SECOND CHAPTER!!!!! There. I said it.)
Weaknesses, hmm? Writing ones? Got it.
Distraction. Mostly because I’m usually multitasking while writing. (Oh, darn, I’m doing it right now!)
Daydreaming the exact wording and…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel @alia @sam-kowal @dragon-snapper @catwing
Shalt thou join me in my heroic quest to write, yon Kapeefers? *swishes sword around*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
1. N. C., or N C, or however you ant to abbreviate it. It’s short for Not Cool, or perhaps Nice Crayons, or maybe New Chocolate.
2) Human. At least, we’re going to assume so.
3) A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I was born. Just kidding, I’m actually from Rohan, Middle Earth.
4) Like a person. Short, straight brown hair,…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Without Theme….. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Without Theme….. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper OKAY
Can you see them now?
They’re not as epic as yours of course
😀 XD I can’t get over how epic it was when I first opened the post


-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
1. The Name of your Character) Sam
2. Species) Ooooh… I guess I’m human, aren’t I?
3. Origin) When I was born, I originated… For the story, though, you might need something a little more fantastic. How about I’m an orphan? That way you won’t have to write my parents in. I live in an abandoned tower in a run-down section of the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking @sam-kowal Can you two fill out that character list I posted before for yourselves? I have Reggie and Stan, but I don’t have you!
Here, I won’t make you search for it 😉
- The name of your character
- Species
- Origin
- Description of outward appearance
- Description of personality
- Powers and/or special abilities (if a…
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you do that “turn-off-brain-and-read-mechanically-so-you-have-no-idea-what-you’re-actually-reading” thing with your own writing 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Anyone else? @that_writer_girl_99 @seekjustice @jane-maree
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia I am back! You still around?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Without Theme….. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I’m definitely Sully. 😛
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Without Theme….. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Fixed the post issue. This week’s been a fun week to be a web developer. 😛
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@draon-snapper 🙂 Alright, Cya
- Load More
