@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@cindygreen No and yes. 😉 I’m Australian, and I play violin and sing. 😀
-
NC Stokes changed their profile picture 8 years, 10 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g That is so sad! Praying.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Goodnight, @catwing @dragon-snapper @sam-kowal @alia!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
And @catwing
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I’m still here @dragon-snapper @sam-kowal
-
Sam Kowal posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago
-
@emily 🙂 Ohh, okay
I understand how that is, I have younger siblings too
Alright, yay! *peers at snack platter*
Umm, nope… Stan and I ate all the brownies
*frowns* *runs away and makes another jumbo batch*-
*comes back a minute later and passes them out*
-
-
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd 😀 That is really awesome!!
Let me guess,
The trident of Poseidon, the Deathly Hallows, the eye of Sauron, the Mockingjay pendant,but I don’t know the last one… is it a Knights Radiant glyph from Stormlight? Or maybe it’s from a series I’ve never read -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Okay 🙂 I’m having trouble getting any substantial done tonight, too
*Eagerly gobbles up the Kiwi*
Dragonfruit Kiwis are fake DragonFLY kiwis, by the way. They got into copyright disputes with the name. I forgot to mention that. 😀
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Cool! Did you make that up or is it a quote from a book or movie? 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal I’m off now. I didn’t really get that much done, but I toyed with the idea of writing essays and college stuff. 😀
*takes Dragonfly Kiwi and eats it all* *saves some for Stan and Sam*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper XD thanks
*passes out virtual Dragonfruit Kiwis* (they’re not real ones, they’re imitation, of course)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal Yeah! They were awesome! Exactly how I feel. XD 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m here 😀
Taking a break from my normal writing and working on a story about Stan
Did my theme thingy pictures ever come up on the ‘Without Theme’ topic, by the way?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal @daughteroftheking @aislinn-mollisong Who’s here still?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I’ll be here for a little while 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I feel ya. Good luck!
@alia Bye, folks. I may be back later. But diner’s calling me at the moment. 😀
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia HEY! @daughteroftheking I’m just trying to write. It isn’t so much the characters that are betraying me, (though they certainly are in on the mutiny) but just the general story’s direction. I have no idea whatsoever what I’m doing, so I’m writing furiously and hoping it makes sense.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Kewl! The same one with Eritrea/Estia?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia A character of mine who betrayed me for the Stereotypical Side. 😉 How about you?
- Load More
