@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Ranking Up? in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 10 months ago
@jenwriter17 Welcome to the Bestest place in Cyberspace!! Good to have you! 😉
I think once you have like at least twelve posts you’ll change from “Bumbling Henchman” to “Charismatic Rebel” then you change into something else that I can’t remember when you’ve made 20 posts, then “Wise Jester” at 50 posts, “Loyal Sidekick” at 100 posts, “Knight…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Must-Read Books in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
These are some books I’ve enjoyed so much over the years; this list hopefully in time for Christmas 😉 (btw, these are fangirl worthy. Or fanboy…….or fanguy worthy……..fan- man?…you get the point)
The Kingdom Series, Knights of Arrethtrae series, and Wars of the Realm series, by Chuck Black (Christian fantasy)
The Merlin Spiral series, b…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ranking Up? in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi @jenwriter17 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
Ranks are determined by how many posts you make. I don’t know exactly how many you need for each rank, but it doesn’t take too long for your rank to go up if you stay active.
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Ranking Up? in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 10 months ago
I just joined KP and noticed that everyone has a rank. How do you rank up? By just being active in the forum?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi! I JUST JOINED KP!!! Ahem…
For the girl robot, I really like #1 and #3
For the first boy robot, I think #1
And for the second boy robot, I like #2, though #3 is cool too. 👍
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and dragon-fire resistant chairs.
@epicaddie2 I heard that.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
We love ourselves too much as Kapeefers, don’t we? XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Worked here, too! And it hasn’t snowed in years!! (no, seriously!) 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien 😀 😀 LOL This sums up the best Christmas ever! I LOVE IT!!! It makes my heart feel warm! <3
*hands you more presents (that have claw marks on the wrapping… sorry!)*
-
Daeus replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien For some reason, I couldn’t stop laughing when I read “a crowd of writers thronged my porch”. It seemed like there should be fairies on the porch or something, but instead they were writers and it was the most ludicrous thing ever.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia @dekreel @ingridrd @Shannon @Emily @aislinn-mollisong @catwing @epicaddie2 @winter-rose @princessfoo
OH NO I RAN OUT OF TAGS. Whatever shall I do?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Oh my! 😆 This is absolutely the best Christmas poem I have ever read (although I may be a little biased 😉). You just made my day! And yes, I undoubtedly would raid your kitchen at the mention of gingerbread.
“A gangly youth with towering hair.” I think I just died. 😂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Silver colored works. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien goldfish and seeds of the starberry. They grow on the remote ice-planet of Cryzoian and must be picked with silver tweezers.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien daahhhhhh! I love it! *dies laughing*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
*is speechless*
This.
Is beautiful.
*giggling, cackling, guffawing, chortling, and all other manner of laughing*
I’ll be back with tags. *whisks self away*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Same! Only, I’m apparently really loud at about 10:00 pm. My family has the distinct pleasure of being related to a writer. I’m sure they enjoy it. 😉
@dekreel Yes! I do that a lot.
You know you’re a writer when your friend, who is also a writer, sends you an email entitled “killing people.” Because writers get a kick out of…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Thank you! It makes me happy that this made you laugh. 🙂
I think the nicknames were my favorite part. I’m actually glad you all didn’t have nicknames, because then I had the pleasure of concocting some.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@sage-g That is gorgeous! I love the bird and your handwriting is so pretty! 🙂
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking *GEEKING OUT* Your new profile pic!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I love the Enterprise!!!
*calms down* *smacks forehead* Please tell me I didn’t overreact… - Load More

*GEEKS OUT AS WELL* YEEESSSSS!!!!!!!! *excited dancing* No, you didn’t overreact. *more geeking out*
I’ve been wanting to ask you, did you draw your profile pic?
Happy to have a fellow geek to geek out with! *secret geek handshake* 😉
Yes, I did draw my profile pic! I have a knack for drawing… 🙂
*geek handshake that somehow incorporates the Vulcan ‘live long and prosper’ sign*
I like it!