@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Must-Read Books in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Yes! *fangirls* Chuck Black’s one of my favorite authors!!!!!!
I haven’t read the Wormling series, but I’ve heard it mentioned. Is it good?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia ah, fair enough. Fare thee well in the land of sleep!
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia They’re taking over the world. I’m just applying the effects 😀
@daughteroftheking @princessfoo
You know you’re a writer when you get into conversations like this… XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia Hello!!! I hath arrived!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 XD I didn’t see that bit about you being scared… *Joker laugh* HA HA HA HA HA
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@marliscarb 😀 Hello, and welcome to the awesomeestist place on the internet
I’m homeschooled too! But I haven’t graduated. Yet. Maybe I’ll just get stuck in a time loop and go around, and around, and around…
🙂 Nice blog, by the way
I love music and animals, too! What kinds of music do you like? I like all kinds, classical, epic soundtrack,…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper HYYYPEEE 😀 😀 😀
The funny thing is, I just started a Kingdom pen fanfic to take a break from my other novella. This is gonna be whole genre of its own on KP soon…
Okay, cliches, hmm, @epicaddie2 got a lot…
Also,
11. THE CHOSEN ONE to save the world
12. The ANCIENT PROPHECY that predicts the end of the world
13. THE…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Thank you very much! I knew we were missing something.
@princessfoo World domination, very exciting. Can I be in charge of your army of monsters or something? I’ve always wanted to be referred to as “General NC.”
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@marliscarb hello! And welcome to the besistest place on the Internet! 😀
*salutes fellow Y-dubber* It’s wonderful how many of us are also over here at KP.
I’m also a homeschooler (still working away at it, though 😛 ), and outside is my happy place, next to being in imaginary lands.
What are some of your favorite authors and books?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien THIS
Is totally, spectacularly wonderful 😀Kingdom pen really is the bestistest place to ever grace the internet… I’m so glad I found it
@kate-flournoy @dekreel @alia @introvert_girl @supermonkey42 @daeus @aratrea @shannon @emily @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @ethryndal @emma-flournoy @jane-maree @epicaddie2 @all the other…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi, @marliscarb!! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! (Or as I like to call it: The Bestest Place in Cyberspace) 😀 😀
What are your favorite books? Movies?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Beans do melt… but the catch is, only by dragonfire. So you gotta get @dragon-snapper to help you make your anti- dragon-snapper repellent…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl I think Eden and Viken are great 😀
If they were two main characters, it might be too similar, but even if Viken is a somewhat well-used supporting character it seems like it would work. In some books (like, say, Lord of the Rings) similar sounding name phrases repeat among certain cultures of people (like ‘Eo’ in Rohan), so you…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 It works!! 😎
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Then I get to call @emily a bugger *nudge*
I prefer Dr Pepper floats, personally 😉
Anything on @daeus‘s list that you aren’t using, I’m going to use 😉
And you gotta have like at least one of @epicaddie2‘s cliches X)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel You’re certainly more organized than I was. 😉
@daeus Yeeess. Villain. That’s great. 😀
@epicaddie2 Mask! That way…hehehehe.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Here are some random ideas. The could work together or you could choose some and reject others. (or reject them all. Duh)
- A bunch of KeePers go missing and the other KeePers have to go find and rescue them.
- To all appearances, I turn into a villain, but of course I’m not. It’s all intentional for some brilliant reason people…
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 *scampers off*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Okay, see you later!
- Load More
