@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal XD I know right. I’m wondering when there’s going to be a whole file for KP lit. ( @aratrea hint)
YEESSS! Raspberry ice cream? Of course. What’s wrong with me?@dekreel I’ll let you know what I haven’t used once I figured what I’m going to use.
@emily I have no idea if you’re in the story or not. I’m still figuring out the plot.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Supermonkey42 You are a genius. I have to do the travel back in time thingy. Brilliant!!! Mwahahahaha! 😀 Thank you and doubly thank you. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Random post because it’s not letting me post this one post.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@marliscarb Welcome. *bows* Ah, a nonfiction writer? Cool! I’ve yet to try my hand at it, but I’ve always loved history and facts, so maybe I’ll get into it one day.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes!
I have a question… are the Legends strictly fantasy, or can they stray into other genres, like, say, just a teensy little bit of sci-fi??
The reason I’m wondering is because my idea was to use (what in my opinion is one of the most over-used and cliched plots in existence): Time Travel!
You know, someone could appear f…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Wow! 😂 Too many Kapeefers in one place!
Of course, I would be the one sitting in the corner and replying sarcastically to random people’s conversations (being an INTJ and all.) 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien This is hilarious. XD
@Sam-Kowal Glad you found the place. We warned you it was bestistest. ;P How did you come across KP, anyway?
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 @shannon Stop! You can’t do this! Perhaps you have forgotten that I am self-proclaimed chief of security, and according to Imaginary Laws Section 1.2, “You may not create any Dragon Repellent of any kind without the authority of chair-melting dragons who’s name rhymes with clapper”
So there.
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@marliscarb YES. Narnia is just…epic. I haven’t read it in years, but now it’s on my “reread as soon as I have time” list. I just started C.S. Lewis’ space trilogy. Have you ever read that?
And what Ingrid said about the signature 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hey, Whovians! I have a question… in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Oooh, tough question. XD My thought is it could depend on who’s POV you’re telling the story from. If it’s one of the companion’s POV then I think the easiest route would be to have that companion refer to their doctor as “my doctor” or the third person equivalent “his/her doctor”. They could then refer to the other doctors by nick…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia I will pray! *hugs you*
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you really really really can’t decide which project to work on.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Ah-ha! Then it’s healthy!
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey, Whovians! I have a question… in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Actually I have watched the Fifth Doctor many, many times, and as far as I can tell, he didn’t go by any nicknames. Also the Third Doctor worked with Liz Shaw… Where did you get those names? Sorry, I didn’t mean to “shoot you down,” if I did! I just really care about the Fifth. He’s my favorite! 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl Yess!
@alia @princesfoo @dekreel *eyes widen* That is truly diabolical. I like it. But, if we’re going to steal something, we have to send our apparently endless supply of bumbling henchmen to do it. Who better to execute our enormously complicated plot?
-
Gracie replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh my, I love this. 😭
Now I’m…hmmm…it’s like homesickness? But not about home…KeePersickness? Nope. That sounds weird. 😆 I just miss you all very very much! And this most definitely sounds like one of the best Christmases ever!
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey @marliscarb! Welcome to the forum as one of our few non-fiction writers. 🙂 What book would you say has been most influential for you in your Christian walk (excepting the Bible)?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi, @marliscarb. Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
I’m a Y-dubber too, though I don’t really appear on the community ever.
What’s your dream as a writer? What types of books do you want to write and how do you want to affect people? Are you looking to write as a career?
I’m just in a serious mood at the moment. 😉
Oh, and do…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@marliscarb *shakes your hand crazily* ‘Ello there and welcome! We need more coffee lovers around here, you know, just in case the debate over whether or not coffee is actually edible escalates into war someday. 😉 Do you have a favorite animal?
- Load More
