@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
*still in the background laughing diabolically*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Sam!!!! Sam is cool. I don’t have any ideas myself, but these Kapeefers have good ones. 😀 Yay for another Sam story!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @princessfoo @alia Hm… Well, we need to give our henchmen an opportunity to bumble. Or else they’ll probably quit. 😛 But *dramatic pause* I agree we should go ourselves, since them we can do our evil monologue. 😀
@dragon-snapper Yes, but was your plan as cliché as ours?
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus A horrible singer. XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Maybe Brittney invites Sam to go Christmas caroling with them.
If this happens, she should be an amazing singer and him a not so very good one. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal (GO ENFJs!)
@winter-rose Aw, Sam. I member Sam. He was hilarious.
Maybe he could accidentally hit Brittney in the face with a snowball. :
Maybe Brittney invite Sam to go christmas caroling with them. Hehe.
Maybe he goes ice-skating, and cannot ice skate at all.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @daughteroftheking @alia Guys… I already took over the world.
Too late. 😉
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal Thank you! 😊
Oh, yes, please snap a picture of your card—I’d love to see it!!! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Well, everyone’s either asleep, or gone to school. So I’m gonna sign off… 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia Ohh, okay I understand!
Hmmm…
*cues insanely dramatic Dr Who music* *smoke billows from the door as you enter*
How’s that? 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal LOL yeah I’ve been glaring down my essay for days! I finally actually did something with it just yesterday
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @dragon-snapper @audrey-caylin @others
Heya! I’m writing! I think I’ll be working on the KPA. Or the DWN…*shrug*
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy Psst, love your profile pic!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal I fear only for your sake. *arches brow*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I find it comforting that a dragon can still feel fear *smiles maliciously*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper *wiggles eyebrows* Like villains? Us? Surely you are mistaken. *diabolical laughter that rattles all doors and windows*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
Admit it, @Dragon-Snapper… You wouldn’t like us if we weren’t obsessed with villains.
*pokes you with fork**disappears in a swirl of glitter and maniacal cackling*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@Mariposa I absolutely adore the picture of the window and the tree. It’s so… cozy. Makes me feel warm, even though it’s snowing.
I have a thing I might post here, if I can get a picture of it… not technically “Christmas” but it’s wintry, and it’s a card.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Oh. My. GOODNESS. Excuse me while I die. *dies*
This is just priceless. Totally sums us up. (Haters of coffee… *evil snicker*) (And I love the fact that I went to pose by the tree. Because that’s something I would totally do. XD )
And took himself off//To scan my bookshelves//To psychoanalyze me//Through my reading…
- Load More

@dekreel Thank you!