@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Sam-Kowal Cool. I think a lot of people have found us through Brett Harris-related places.
-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper But they’re not chairs exactly! And melting horses is just plain… o_0
@anne-of-lothlorien We seemed to have hijacked your thread…
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking @princessfoo You guys go ahead and disguise yourselves as bumbling henchmen. But I really don’t want to change my profile photo back to that dark and evil one that I used when I was a bumbling henchman. (Remember that, NC?)
Although that makes sense…
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd Aw, thanks! 😊
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking Oh yes. Aren’t I predictable? High-pitched violins always played in the background, and was very mean to my servants.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Nope. But they run away when they see a dragon.
[we have hijacked this thread]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @epicaddie2 @sam-kowal I will melt them all!

-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 @sam-kowal @shannon
What about stools? What about sofas? What about benches? Trees? Table tops? Horses? Carpeted floors?
Or does it have to be beanbags? 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd Zzzzzz… I’m going to take a nap and then do some homework. Happy writing! *salutes*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd You can do it!!
Yup, she butted into my life like that several times.
I still like her though 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd Hullo! What are you working on? I’m revising the prologue for my KPA. My English teacher recruited herself the editor. *rolls eyes*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd Still around? I’m writing 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Right on! Enjoy your staredown!! 😉
*plays LOTR music and dims lights*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 😀 😀 XD On second though, maybe we don’t want that…
I don’t think we have much of a choice though. The ways chairs are disappearing, they’re gonna be a commodity for kings and nobles only soon.
@dragon-snapper Oh, we are? Well, what if we’ve come up with a substitute
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Oh, really…? Or are you really scared that Stan and I have come upon the true recipe for Anti-Snapper-Chair-Saving-Spray and Stan has figured out how to melt beans?
@dekreel *looks away from staredown*
Oh…oh, yes. That would be EXCELLENT. Something aggressive and dramatic, please. And full volume
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Woah… *hands you the cliché villain of the year award* Let me guess, you wore all black and swished your cape every five seconds?
-
Joy replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking *hauls in stereo system* Do you guys need dramatic music and lightning sound effects here, too? 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking As cliche as, and even more so. Be aware, I used orcs. I stayed in my tower. I waited for the heroes to come to me.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @epicaddie2 No. No we do not want another chair-melting dragon. But you guys are missing a secret ingredient to your repellent.
I’ll never talk.
😉
- Load More
