@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl @princessfoo Ooohhh, I like this!
The Doctor would rather have a T-rex the size of a dog, would rather she forget her family, and would rather watch a poorly-made movie
-
Daeus replied to the topic Brainstorming help in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl Oh, yes. You know what, I’m just going to dump you with an article. This will help you figure out your plot I believe. If it doesn’t, I can clarify how to do it.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kpZLtQ2gtGJEbvSGRvD6I5pdSRca9IfkHDGh4TAYJwU/edit?usp=sharing
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd I’ll pray! That does sound scary.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Just a little good ol’ fashioned thread hijacking.
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Giveth me ye olde laptop.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon *melts both of y’all’s chairs*
Now it is finished. -
Snapper replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*glances around* What’s happening here?
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Succession House Question in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Great question. I believe the details are currently being kept under-wraps, so to learn what Succession House is looking for, email Christy at cjsomerville@gmail.com. She’s pretty easy to talk to and will let you know what kind of auditions she’s looking for and what the contest will be like.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Succession House Question in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aratrea ought to be able to answer this.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus well it did a nifty thing with my link!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I personally love Pinterest and its the only form of social media (apart from my blog) which I currently use. I only use it for personal stuff though, not for marketing or promotion. However, I found this article which seems to have a lot of good info on the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj welcome! I like Robert Elmer too, though I’ve only read A Way Through the Sea.
I always get late to these introduction posts so everyone has asked all the good questions…
What’s the last book you completed? Are you writing anything at the moment?
Oh and I am SeekJustice, teenager from The Land of Aus–Australia, that is, not Austria…[Read more]
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Your assistant?!
Mmmmmm……
S.F. Dekreel: Assistant of the Perfect Grammatacallion.
Hmmm… What… would… I do?
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the site @gabbyj! Love your profile pic. 🙂 I did the Bible Bee for the first four years of the competition but then graduated out of it when I left high school. xD
Who are your favorite fantasy authors?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyJ Salutations! *formal and silly-looking bow*Â What’s your favorite part of writing?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Kingdom Pen: Making Kapeefer’s computers explode with notifications since… *coughcough* whenever KP was founded. 😉
That sounds so neat! 😀 *geeks out over Switchfoot, AGAIN*
I really like Lafayette too! Guns and Ships is one of my favs. And my family wonders why I inexplicably start talking in a French accent (that I totally…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon …You mean “someone’s?” *laughs meekly*
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
