@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Hi :D, and welcome to the bestistest of all awesomeestist places on the internet
I love fantasy, too. I fantasize about fantasy. And so does Stan (Stan is a runt dragon and my best pal, he’s orange with spiky spikes spiking out all over him)
And I also like film-making 😀 I’ve only done a little bit of it, but I plan to do more at…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy Oooh, that’s hard… Maybe deaf? I dunno. 😛
@emily I’ve read Narnia, and it’s great! 😀 Tolkien was a friend of Lewis’ and he helped Lewis a bit in his salvation journey.
Would you character rather have a bossy, lazy chimp as a best friend (Puzzle the Donkey) or keep ten penguins as pets (Mr. Popper)?
-
Joy replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Heh, something like that 😉
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Thanks! :3
-
Joy replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily *dies* LOVE THAT GIF! LOL
That’s Kapeefer literature, P.G.! 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing AHA!! Okay, you can comment!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily You really should. One of the best fantasies there is, I reckon.
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper NO! ARGGH! You beat me to it!! It’s one of my favorite Pixar movies!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel 😀 😀 Awesome
I can’t wait for more of it
Good job 🙂 -
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@lady-iliara @0-0enyali0-0 @destiny @xonos-darkgrate
Big news: Big thanks to @aislinn-mollisong, I have been considering trying out Aetherlight! Can y’all tell me how the game works exactly? -
Snapper replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing I’m honored. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Ooh! WALLIE, right?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Ringwraiths, also called the Nazgul, are the nine men that Sauron gave nine rings of power to in Lord of the Rings. They’re men, but they are part of the wraith-world because of how corrupt the rings made them. So, needless to say, they’re pretty scary.
Link would go on an adventure. 😉
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @ingridrd @dekreel @supermonkey42
“I didn’t know we had a pool!”
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Oh, camping probably. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Ohh… That’s weird
*opens doc*
Wha– Why do you keep switching back to edit mode, you dumb thing?!
Is it on edit mode for you?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Link would be a Jedi Knight. 😉
Yeah, it’s short for Lincoln (I’ve wanted to have a Link for a while 😉 ). His brother’s name is Lesley. I have other characters, some who are more MCs than Link, but he’s the one I thought would be fun to do this with. 😀
Would your character rather belch slugs (Ron Weasley) or be chased by…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Oh yes, make them have to save Christmas! It’s so overused, and hilarious! XD
- Load More

Hey, Lady Iliara here! You can find the game on the App store or the website https://theaetherlight.com
You start by creating a character on the home screen, after which you can sign in. You also get an email confirming your account, I think. Your parent has to approve the account before you can chat in-game. Once you sign in, you can play the…[Read more]
Update: The Aetherlight game is back up and running. I’d love to see you there, @dekreel!
@dekreel @lady-iliara basically explained it all! And just to clarify, after you finish the free trial, you do have to pay $10 per episode. Hey, if you happen to come on forums, that would be sweet! Just sayin’!