@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal got it mostly in a nutshell.
Kapeefers also like to add unnecessary letters to words. For example, best becomes bestiest and awesome becomes awesomeist.
We are very fond of our king. I’m not sure if we’re all loyal to him though.
Like Ethryndal mentioned, those without MBTIs are pressured until they either find out or leave…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Cya later 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
😀 I haven’t been able to get on here in ages
But I’m back
@dekreel That’s cool that you’re writing a song! I do that, too, but they aren’t too great
Here’s my song line for the night (it doesn’t make sense, but it’s nice)
I’m a ruler, my entire territory is twelve inches square, my whole kingdom is smaller than a…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dekreel We are a very rare and intriguing species. For instance, no discussion ever stays on topic. Someone’s talking about the thematic contrast of light vs. dark? Well that’s great, but Snapper and I are going to talk about doorknobs, and Emma will eventually pop in and we’ll all end up crying about the ending of Rogue One.
Impromptu ice cream…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Well done! Good progress! 😉
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *strides forth* From now on, consider me a permanent beta-reader for you. *firm nod*
(Hey, would it be possible to email me through my blog contact page? If not, I’ll do the KP email thing, but I have… *pitiful sniff* emailer anxiety and never know how to phrase this sort of thing. Here be the link.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Sounds fun! We didn’t see any extended family this year, but we are having a second Christmas on New Year’s ;D
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel 😀 Good idea
Well, if you see someone being followed around by an orange dragon… it might be Stan and me.
Also… talks about writing and the craft of writing all the time
Asks you what your MBTI is… and talks about MBTI’s a LOT
Transforms into a dragon or other mythical beast
Uses the word ‘bestistest’ to describe things
Reads…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Ok. I’m trying to figure out these tricky song lyrics… How bout you?
And how was your Christmas, by the way? Full of siblings?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @sam-kowal @perfectfifths @emily @shannon @aislinn-mollisong
I’m songwriting today! And maybe working on the KPA again…
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Yeah, I really agree about the movie. Just no, don’t bother. I mean, we all know books are always better anyway, but sometimes the movies are still good. Not the case here. 😛
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Look! You’re a Knight in Shining Armour now! 😀
And Pinterest has the best stuff for this kind of thing. XD
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*sighs and shakes head*
That’s awesome, Addie.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel A tiger
@itisastarrynight Probably 10 dogs
@dragon-snapper XD Sorry, Ike, you gotta. 😉 😛 And Link would prefer to wake up on his own at 10:30 am
@emily lol, a gun, except I just won’t allow him. 😉 He’s got a grappling-hook, so that will have to do. 😛
@dragon-snapper A year in Hollywood
Would your character rather to never see…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Oh dear… I hope your horse is alright.
Yeah, go ahead and do that. I’ll email you. 😀
@sam-kowal Of course! I’m going to try to publish this thing eventually, so be brutal.
@dekreel Yup. Just email them. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
I have now returned from my hiatus.
We were going on holidays, but literally just as we were driving out the gate we noticed my horse hopping on three legs. So I’m not going on holiday for the present time.
I have a blog email which is not my personal one which I’m happy to post on here.
-
Joy started the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I thought this might be an interesting topic. How does one spot a Kapeefer in public? I thought up a few things…
- Puts asterisks in front of written actions all the time. Like this: *points*
- Used to not mention dragons at all, but now talks about them all the time
- Wears a KP shirt *mindblown at nuanced observation*
- Drops random weird KP…
-
Joy replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Um… What if I’m already subscribed? Do I email kingdompen that I want to read your story?
- Load More

