@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing All right, seeya later ;3
-
Jenna Terese started the topic ANYONE ELSE GOING TO REALM MAKERS 2018?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Within the last couple months I heard mentioned the speculative fiction writing conference Realm Makers. I found out just in time to prepare for the 2018 conference, which is super close to me. If you haven’t found out already, Realm Makers is in St. Louis MO in 2018. Guys, every time i think about it i start squealing and flailing. Nadine Brandes…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Sweeet! *clasps hands in delight*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing *walks back* Aah! Well nice job! … I suppose I could guard a giant cat… It’s a good thing I’m experienced with cats 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing WHA?! You posted part TWO?! *runs screaming to your Catwing Xmas topic*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And is your brother @leumeister?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Erm… “sneaky giant cats??” I suppose…. I’m not very agile though. Why? Are you a giant cat?!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Catwing It’s a magic chair. It appears whenever I need it.
Honestly, I’m pretty sure most of us mentally inserted ourselves into conversations way before we joined KP. There are some pretty great conversations around here. Slightly demented, but still great. 😀 How long were you stalking before you joined?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Sam-Kowal Ha, this is great! I, uh, actually didn’t know who Stan was when you first came around… *ducks flying debris* Probably because I somehow missed your introduction page. I think I have a pretty good idea of him now, though. 🙂
(And I’m getting a seriously villainous vibe from myself, which is great.)
“Nonsense.” Dragon Snapper lic…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A New Cast in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@Introvert_girl good question. I haven’t given this a ton of thought, but my gut says you would have to acknowledge to the reader that this is different.
You can’t let the new characters try to fill the shoes of the old ones; it won’t work. You should make it clear that this is their story now… and that the world has changed to need them as…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing OH, never mind I know the answer! Wow, that IS fun! I love Kapeefering X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Sounds fun! I’m writing the KPA. Again.
What’s Kapeefering? Or should I know the answer…?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Catwing You can’t escape it. It’s inevitable.
Except for me, because my chair is elven, and thus, dragon-proof. But I let Snapper think she’s melted it, because it brings her such joy. *smirks*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Greetings! What may you be writing today?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Ah, yes. World domination. 😀 *dramatically munches a cookie to dramatic background music, dramatically*
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @shannon @sam-kowal @whoever
And I’m back again! (Great, I’m spamming…)
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Yes! ☺️ I make cards all the time (I hope to start my own card company someday).
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi @bethanysinkyroses! I remember you (Aberdeen has been asking where you’ve been). 😃
I’m guessing you’re an INFP.
We’re elated to have you back! *throws confetti*
-
Joy replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Is there a difference between KeePers and Kapeefers? Other than the second one is a funner name?
I was quite inspired, too. I STILL overthought it! I guess it depends on the person *shrug*
You should keep writing these!! You could have a whole saga of Sam/Stan adventures! Raspberry sun and all X)
- Load More
