@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal I am truly honored. I have been featured in the first Kapeefer Literature Christmas Special.
I’m sorry to have ruined your Christmas, though. I could have at least waited until January 1 to collect your rent!
XD 😀
Okay, That was hilarious! Somehow I had missed the fact that STAN CAN TALK! You and him make very good book c…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses That’s kind of a scary thought, actually. Me — A Chosen One…
Dekkie?! Ohhhh, mayybbeeee. As long as nobody else calls me that XD
I’m an ENFP too! Well… I guess I’m also an ENFJ. It depends…
I like you already! 😉
-
Audrey Caylin started the topic The Great Divorce in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Okay, so I’m reading the Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis for the first time. Needless to say, it’s amazing.
But I’m stuck on the third ghost (I think) that the narrator watches in the Valley of the Shadow of Life. It’s the ghost who tries to steal one of the apples, then the waterfall tells him to put it down, that he can’t take it back to Hell, yet…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I have to go bye everyone!!!!!! @dekreel @leumeister
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
I’ve got rhythm in my blood and melodies in my thoughts.
So yeah. But I can’t write songs.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal I’ve read the first bit and its so good! I’m looking forward to finishing it when I get back from holidays. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper @emily @shannon @everyonelse
I really am going on hiatus now. I’ll see you when I get back. Keep up the Kapeefer literature and I look forward to reading it all when I return. Snapper, I’m taking your novel as holiday reading 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I wrote 692 words, plus a few edits here and there. I will now proceed to read Embers Burning 😉
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Yay! I will try my hand…it might be weird. But then again, isn’t that the point? I’ll see you in 1,000 words. @dekreel
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Do it do it do it!! The more the merrier! I love Kapeefer literature, and Cyberspace could always use more of it 😀 😀
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Hmmm….@catwing @sam-kowal @dekreel @dragon-snapper Should I write a KaPeeFer literature story? I feel like I want to. Should I?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal HOWEVEN!?!?!? That was amazing! I cannot even say anything! Can I just say that I love Stan and want to give him a Hobbit Hug?
I love you Stan and want to give you a Hobbit Hug.
You need to write a book. You really really need to.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Uhhhh….I’m a bit stuck but I think there’s more done since last time. Would you care to take a look? Embers Burning
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong ‘Ello! Sorry I didn’t see you earlier… How’s the Amber story coming along??
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Hey! I remember you! I’m Aislinn, in case you forgot. And….um…there’s a lot of stuff behind me, including a piano, a closet, a couch, some guitars, and a sombrero on the floor. *womders where that came from*
What is a Pig Foot Gomphous?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m here! Not really writing….I’m having some color shortage. @dekreel
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A New Cast in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
I actually have to think of this. In Changing Winds (working title) I have completely different characters and situations from Embers Burning. And Brynn and Fallon are definitely not Amber and Brendan. But, I think the best thing is to just act like this is a separate story. For me, while my original characters are in the next book, they are…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And I’m still here if anyone else is writing 🙂
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @emily @shannon @seekjustice @sam-kowal
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing How did I miss part two?!?! Hehe, this is hilarious. I burst out laughing on the part with the Daeus mouse XD
PART THREE! WHEN!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Uhhh…
TLKD?
- Load More
