@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Thanks!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Ah! The Ren ones are so good!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Whew. That took forever… here ya go! @dragon-snapper @daeus
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Awesome! 😃
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago






-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Show Don't Tell Awareness Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 It’s funny that you chose a person in a cave as the subject since I actually wrote a scene with a character in a cave (except it wasn’t at night).
Challenge: Show
Setting: a character in a deep cave at night
I swung my backpack off my shoulder and fumbled for a flashlight. I dug out a notebook, a germ gel bottle, two hairpins that…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago




-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Do the thing and show us. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Go right ahead. 🙂
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Your book sounds epic. 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet
Awesome name, by the way. I had no idea how it connected to Taylor, but that’s a cool link. Norse is an epic language
😀 Stan already likes you
(He’s my best pal. He’s spiky, orange and yellow, with little wing stubs too small to let him fly. I rescued him as a hatchling after his…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I do (we’ve had some other collages in this thread that were from movies). 😃
@jessi-rae Thanks! 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Also, I don’t think we’ve met. 🙂 *sticks out hand* I’m NC. What genre do you like to write?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight *claps and jumps up and down* Yes please! Thank you. 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Thanks for sharing!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
I know this thread is probably intended for original characters, but I have a bunch of Kylo Ren and Rey (mostly Kylo Ren) collages on my phone…would anyone like to see them?
@dragon-snapper @daeus @anyone
-
Joy replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Greetings, and welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!!
I LOVE YOUR USERNAME! It’s so catchy! Skredder, Skredder, Skredder….
So. You’re a dragon lover! Well, I suppose I might as well introduce you to @dragon-snapper. I know you’ll like her. Oh, and Stan! He’s @sam-kowal‘s dragon 😉 Oh, and there’s Aviur and Kai, @kate-flourno…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper these are definitely tough goals, but I’m sure you can do it…….and survive at the same time, lol! I want to get a website up during the spring/summer too.
@itisastarrynight your WIP sounds cool!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Show Don't Tell Awareness Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight thanks for tagging me! this sounds like a fun challenge, so here goes….
Challenge: Show
Setting: Waltzing in a field of flowers
I’m not sure if I need to do this in first or third person, so let me know if I need to redo this:
The music was tantalizing. But where did it come from? I glanced around the field. I was alone.…[Read more]
- Load More
