@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Welcome! Singing is a great skill that, unfortunately, I am lacking in. 🙂 I play percussion, though.
Hmm… 1910 – 1970. I like that period too, but I’m particularly fascinated with the 1910s and the ‘40s – ‘50s. Really I like all history though.
I just had a thought – someone could try to mix historical fiction and sci-fi. The s…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel hi! I’m writing/jumping around to multiple forums/being on Twitter, so I’ll join xD
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Classic!
@perfectfifths Ahhh haha X)
Why did the chicken go to the doctor?  It had people pox
What do geese get when you scratch a nail on a chalkboard?  People bumps!
And one of my favorites…
A guy walks into a bar and hits his head.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @audrey-caylin @aislinn-mollisong @catwing @sam-kowal
I’m here… yet again….
-
Joy and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen!
That’s a cool username. I actually didn’t know what a griffon was, but they sound cool. Umm… do you know a lot of the Norse language or just your username? As for me, I don’t know a word of it.
-
Joy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine I’d be embarrased XD I like singing harmony to songs I like, mostly
Huh! Interesting! I like 1980s Dr Who, so we sort of have something in common
I like Star Trek, too! Specifically the original series 🙂
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Looking for editing help in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Are you looking for editorial advice from fellow peers or a professional editor? As one fellow author to another, I highly recommend hiring a professional editor if you intend to pursue a career in writing. Editors clean up your work, not only fixing grammar, but making sure your wording is clear and concise and getting rid of…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! Welcome to KP.
Where are you from?
-
Joy replied to the topic Looking for editing help in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I read the first three chapters! I like it! Do you think you can turn it to suggesting mode? 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Looking for editing help in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
http://www.theliterarycrusader.com/ Check this out. I can’t remember Brianna’s tag at the moment, but I’m sure she’d be willing to answer any questions you might have.
-
Joy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Greetings and welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!!!
I like to sing, too! Although I’m kind of shy about it. What are your favorite books and TV shows?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine no no, it’s fine. XD
Longfellow has some really great stuff. Tennyson too, though I haven’t read as much of it. Mostly just The Lady of Shalott. ;P
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Show Don't Tell Awareness Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa awesome job! 👍
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! I love singing too. 😀 Do you like poetry? Do you know your MBTI type? What’s your favorite genre?
-
Joy replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder That’s funny how you like old TV shows! I like those too! Especially 1980s Doctor Who, and the show All Creatures Great and Small (late ’70s-’80s), and other old British things. 🙂 Not to mention Star Trek TOS
A Griffon is like a lion with an eagle’s head and wings, right?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I use the mighty, mighty Canva.
-
Joy and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *stares in awe* Those are so amazing…
- Load More
