@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths It made sense to make you a bird 🙂
@inkling-for-christ Thank you!! I enjoyed it
@daeus X) 😉
@kballen Thanks!! (Have we met?)
@aislinn-mollisong LOL Yeah, Xonos was my favorite one to draw (next to Daeus and Daniel)
@graciegirl I thought you’d like that! “Zikers” sounded a lot like a superhero catchphrase so… :-D…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl *bows and flourishes cape* I don’t know if we’ve ever formally met. Although you were around when I was *cough*stalkingtheforums*cough* Who? Me? Stalking? I would never. *severe glare* 😛
I’m glad you’re back! I’m NC, of the undetermined personality type. (The ongoing question of whether I’m an INFP of an INFJ…) Your profile pic is…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
😀 The KP cast grows ever larger…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Sounds like you’ve got a why-didn’t-they-use-the-eagles-to-get-to-Mount-Doom conundrum here. 😉
Maybe try dialing down the power of the dragons. If they’re powerful enough to stop all of the catastrophes, they might be too powerful. What would happen of you made them smaller? Weaker? What if they needed something to get their…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Hmm…
Here are some random ideas that may or may not make sense in your story:
- The dragons get wounded in some sort of battle and have to recover
- Amber and Brendan need to sneak in somewhere silently and dragons would alert everyone to their presence
- The MCs go somewhere (a cave or something?) where Teine and Terran…
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Ooh, a Western. That’ll be fun. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel *thunderous applause* This is splendid!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Woah. That is weird.
Yeah, if you don’t mind giving me your email that would definitely be fine. 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
ZIKERS. This is so awesome @dekreel!!!! 😂
And I’m a super hero! *pumps fist* YESSSS. I’ve always wanted flying powers. 😆
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Wow. Just wow. @dekreel thats amazing!
BTW, Xonos tripping on those rocks may be the funniest thing I’ve seen all day. *dies of laughter*
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing @dragon-snapper @dekreel @seekjustice @daeus @winter-rose @sam-kowal @everyoneelse
-
Aislinn Mollisong started the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, KeePers! I have a problem.
You know that feeling when you are plotting your book, almost have it all worked out, and feel like you can ACTUALLY do it, and then you realize you have a plot hole that could destroy the whole story?
I sure do. Here’s my problem;
In Embers Burning, my two main characters Amber and Brendan must travel through…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Uh…I can’t email Kingdom Pen. Every time I try to email them, (and only them, I might add) my computer crashes for some strange and unknown reason.
So….can we figure something else out? I can give you my email, if that would work better.
-
Snapper replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl YAHOO! YOU’RE BACK! 😀
I throw ice cream around in your honor! 😀 🍦🍦🍦🍦
Um…
Well, I started a blog. Silver Phoenix
😀So glad you’re back, Gracie! 😀
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Here’s a collage for one of my future books (inspired by Bonanza):
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I agree with @seekjustice, the plot does sound slightly cliche. However, not all cliches are bad (even the best books have cliches). It doesn’t matter so much if the plot is cliche as long as the outcome isn’t. I really like Seek Justice’s idea of having the mentor be the villain; that’d give it an unusual twist.
Hmmm…as for the…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl Yay! *hands you chocolate covered pineapple* Aberdeen has kept asking me, “Where is Gracie?” I told him I didn’t know and he was so depressed that he went these 10 weeks without munching on a single book. Even his usual steaming cup of ink couldn’t cheer him up.
-
Ethryndal changed their profile picture 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl Zikers! Welcome back!!!
I was starting to get really worried you had fallen off the face of the earth.
Things to catch up on? Well, @dekreel just drew a picture of you. https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/just-a-bunch-of-stick-people-nothing-to-see-here/
And @sam-kowal wrote a KP Christmas…[Read more]
- Load More
