@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong
I have the perfect solution to your problem…
Just make all your dragons about as powerful as Stan. And then… they won’t be able to power past obstacles as well. No flying, fire, anything.
XD
Barring that, let me think.
You said that the dragons are characters of their own with their own missions and personalities. That…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Ethics, Women, Strength, and Plots in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
@allison-grace When it comes to Proverbs 31 and Christian views of a woman’s station, my opinions are clear.
The Proverbs 31 woman is strong. We are allowed to have physically and mentally and spiritually strong women. Look at Deborah in Judges 4. She was there at battle. She was a Judge. She was strong. Jael was strong too. (also Judges 4)…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Thank you!!
Does he, now? Well, Stan, it’s okay with me to print it out if it’s okay with Sam 😉
@kate-flournoy “Poofy” is a very appropriate word XD Thank you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Yeah, there certainly were a lot of characters. 😀 I might have to restart as well. 😐
Um… suggestions? From one KaPeefer Writer to the next, eh? 😉
Lessee…
You could have certain minor and major Kapeefers disappear into those worlds, and then a bunch of your MCs could split up to go save them in those different places.
You…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese started the topic A Questions About Modesty in Writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi, all! One of my book ideas is about a self-centered pop star turned Christian. One problem I’ve been struggling with was modesty. I want to show the transition from non-believer to Christian not only in how she acts and thinks but how she dresses. The Bible has specific instructions for how girls should dress, and I don’t know how (or if it’s…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl 😀 WELCOME BACK IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!…
*bites lip*
OH
I may not actually have been on here 70-ish days ago
So, I guess I would be new to youPlease, meet Stan 😀
Stan is my dragon pal. He’s little, and orange and yellow, and can’t fly. But he can bite, trust me. I rescued him as a hatchling after his family threw…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
*dies laughing* I love my hair. It’s so poofy. XD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel 😀 😀 This it totally epic
This is Kapeefer level epic
(I guess that makes sense, because it’s a picture of Kapeefers XD)
Stan! Stan is in it!
He is SO excited over it
He wants me to print it out as a poster for our wall
XD The details are hilarious, like King Daeus’ raspberry and Seek Justice’s saber (even though sabers are bent…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I decided that I just can’t focus on so many characters at once while still focusing on the main character. Well, then again, look at The Hobbit. XD but there is still no plot, so I am going to try to write a different KPA :-/
I just hope I don’t overthink it. I want to just WRITE, and not worry about planning or whether or n…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Ethics, Women, Strength, and Plots in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
@allison-grace I get your problem, I’ve had the same questions myself for some of my book ideas. In Proverbs 31 it describes what a woman/wife should be (I’m not sure this reference will help considering the age of your protagonist), but as girls (and young people in general) we are supposed to be submissive to our parents and authority. But then…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking Yes, I don’t think we’ve officially met but I’ve definitely seen you around too! So, erm, officially…hi!! Nice to meet you. 😀 And thanks for the welcome back!
Ooooh, INFJ or INFP. By far two of my most-studied personality types. I know lots of INFJs and even more INFPs, so I have gotten familiar with the difference between…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Yeah, tell me about it. XD
Is the KPA what you’re working on right now? I’m trying to work on my novel, though I keep getting distracted with my my blog.
I love that gif.
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@kballen *clutches claws apologetically*
I would also be in Ravenclaw if I was in Hogwarts 😉 I wonder if they’d let in a wolf…?
(Arggh! See what I mean?! XD)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine lol, I was going to definitely suggest @mariposa too! Her drawing are soooo good!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper That bad, huh?
Actually it’s about the same with the KPA…

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Welcome to the KP forum! I like singing too (*whispers behind hand* not usually around people though) and I play piano and guitar so music feels part of me. Hope you have fun here, I sure do! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Fantastic! Onward! *waves walking stick/pen in air*
How’s the LOKD3 going?
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Thank you!! I’m glad you like it 😉
@lady-iliara @dragon-snapper It just wouldn’t be awesome enough without the rock collection or the melted chair 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel This time, I shall join you in the quest to write. 😀
- Load More

