@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hello there!
What’s your personality type?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Well hello! Honestly so  many people introduce themselves that I lose track of who has introduced themselves and who hasn’t. 😃
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I didn’t reply to your previous message. I’d like it back before March, but its a pretty long book and life happens, so if you need longer, just let me know ( @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @that_writer_girl_99 if you’d be able to do the same, that would be great)
As to the icon, let me have a look and I’ll get back to you.
-
Jenna Terese started the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hehe, been on the KP forum a while (Wise Jester rank now), and I don’t think I introduced myself here. Oopsy. Bet you all were wondering where this random girl came from huh? Well, anyway, obviously you can guess I’m a writer. I love writing contemporary, historical, sci-fi- and fantasy. I LOVE the Marvel movies (Captain America’s my fave) and any…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh, my. I honestly got worried for a moment thinking, “Zikers, did I actually meet this person before I left and don’t remember?!?!” 🤣
Anywho, NICE TO MEET YOU, SAM! Oh, and you too, Stan. 😀 *offers hand in friendly greeting* *remembers comment about biting* *has second thoughts and passes off hand-shake-offer as a little wave*…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Just read the new blog post! 👍👍👍 *high fives fellow sci-fi fan* Also, respect to anyone who mentions Star Wars!
Lol, what is this melting chair thing?!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jessi-rae no worries! Plenty of time left if you want to be Tuesday’s chosen one.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Questions About Modesty in Writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus This makes sense, thank you!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
oh, how is Mayberry RFD?! I love the Andy Griffith show so much that I’m afraid I won’t like Mayberry RFD. Is it good? I actually don’t really like Helen Crump very much and my brother told me she and Andy got married. Ugh. I’ve been wanting to try Gomer USMC too.
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE BARNEY TOO! ahem…..anyway, I think he and Andy…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Heyo! Thanks for the welcome back! And welcome to KP yourself. 😀 Always a pleasure meeting a fellow MBTI fan. *fistbump* And an INFJ! Awesomesauce. My mum and loads of my friends are INFJs. 😉 You. Guys. Amaze. Me. XD
YESSS, watercolor is my fave too! I used to roll with acrylics, but recently switched to watercolors and have…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine I’ve only seen a harp a couple times (my friend has one), it looks hard but sounds so beautiful. I’m not sure how it compares to the guitar. What size harp do you have?
Do you have favorite piano composers/song writers? I absolutely LOVE Helen Jane Long’s music and Ludovico Einaudi’s too. Brian Crane is good too.
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Questions About Modesty in Writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I imagine the concern is sensuality? That’s the obvious thing to me, but I could conceive other exotic reasons.
I think you could handle it. People have a tipping point. If we didn’t, I’d never step out in public. Â If you’re not being vivid, not providing too many details, you’re not inviting people to go further with it. You set…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi, was just reading Stars Fill Infinity. Lovin’ it so far! I really like Chess’ and Rain’s personalities! But the tab got refreshed and now I don’t see the icon to add comments. What should I do? I tried closing the tab and reopening it with the link you gave.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Alrighty! Catch you around! 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
I don’t think writing people, who aren’t necessarily human, is unsound at all, but that’s just my opinion. The way I see it, God has the imagination and the power to create anything that he likes, and he’s gifted us with a small and limited shadow of that power and imagination (now that I think of it, kind of an aspect of being…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Yes, I have returned with an even great Doctor Who obsession than when we last spoke! 😛 Seriously, that show has rocketed to the top of my all-time fave shows. EEEEEK!
YES, I am insanely pumped about the new doctor! I’m trying my best not to think about the many long months that must pass before we can see her in action. 😭 Oh, and I…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m going to sign off. I started writing a story. I don’t know how it’ll turn out *shrug* Happy writing!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine XD I don’t dare tell Stan that he’s sweet. He would be so offended. It’s kind of true, though
😀 I see your point. History is extremely expansive and even more so if you’re interested in the little facts, which is quite interesting. Those facts are really interesting! XD Wow. That must have been kind of terrible taking your socks…[Read more]
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper That Big Hero 6 gif. *dies* FAVORITE. GIF. EVER!! X’D
Anyway, thanks! Those are good ideas! 😀
We’re in this together!
- Load More
