@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@seek-justice 😀 *wheee*
*runs outside and starts forging his own saber*
Yeah, sabers are curved… kind of like the Western version of a katana although more ceremonial. Bayonets were more of the ground-level weapon
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Aberdeen gives this a thumbs up. 👍🏻
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl You have brought Aberdeen to tears of joy (by the way that is not a good idea because he cries ink and that makes such a mess on the floor). 😜
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I know we’ve already met, but me and Aberdeen would like to officially welcome you, so welcome! 😃
I’m not really into any sports, but I love four-wheeling. Have you ever tried it?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@cloudy Wow, those are epic. 👍🏻
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Wow 16 people! I’m sure there’s never a dull moment in your house! We go to homeschool events and conferences too. If you live close to Missouri, USA we have quite a few events throughout the year.
I don’t know why it insists ‘homeschool’ isn’t a word. the world is against us! 😜
Okay, see you Monday
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-Snapper YOU GOT A BLOG. *runs off to check it out*

-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@GracieGirl GAAAAAH YOU’RE BACK!!! Zikers, I’ve missed you! *throws glitter and streamers and all sorts of sparkly things* I kept subconsciously trying to tag you, and then I’d have to mentally whack myself because no, you’re not here anymore. Now you are. *beams*
Have you seen The Last Jedi yet?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine I love playing offense postitions! mainly ’cause i’m bad at defensive positions, ahem….. My siblings and I have wanted nets like that for a long time! we just have a hockey net, which is a little difficult to score with a goalie in front.
There’s 6 people total in my family. besides playing sports outside like soccer, basketball…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, South American teams are really good. It all started when my brother got into that team. Because soccer is a bigger thing in Europe, the teams tend to play better than the USA teams (no offense to my country. I’m a patriot, trust me), so I think that’s why he picked them. Well, I made the transformation from hating soccer to…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine I’ll have to check out It Takes a Thief, I’ve never seen it. Sounds interesting though!
My brother likes to follow college sports teams too. I follow the England soccer club Manchester United. You said you don’t watch soccer, so I guess you don’t follow a club/team?
-
Jenna Terese and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine I, uh, well, don’t actually play soccer, I’m just a huge fan of it. I play with some friends sometimes and my siblings. I follow a team in England (I don’t live there though), so you have a favorite team? I played baseball one season but didn’t like it enough to keep going. But I enjoy playing volleyball with friends and f…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice It’s working now! I had already put in some comments, should I redo those?
March should be enough time, but I’ll let ya know 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago

There you go. That is apparently a US Civil War sabre. I unfortunately couldn’t find a pic of a Babylonian sabre, because they are quite endangered species. @sam-kowal @dekreel
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Questions About Modesty in Writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Okay! 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @that_writer_girl_99
Okay, it should work now. I thought I had put it on anyone can comment, but I don’t seem to have. So it should work now.
Part 1
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KNA78E-M5ltTfwNEFfpJeAuzlARhbMxAxsh5Vcb5UAY/edit?usp=sharing
Part…[Read more]
-
Cloudy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
That’s a super cool collage! I’ve been doing some collages too.

This is a collage for my serial story named Partners in crime. I’m still posting the story on my blog. I use PhotoScape free version for my photo editing. It’s a super awesome program. I’m also doing a #wipjoy on twitter and this is a collage I came up with for my taming of the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Well welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace! Or have I already said that to you…?
What are your favorite books and TV shows?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Questions About Modesty in Writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
…basically, what Daeus said.
- Load More
