@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa my thanks to you and Aberdeen!
I’ve only been on a four-wheeler a couple times and that was with someone else driving. But I really liked it!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice alrighty then! I’m enjoying it so far and I really like Rain’s personality!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Maybe I’ll just try an episode or two and see how the fam likes it.
Btw, everybody, I just got a KP shirt!!!!!! ‘Write for the Kingdom’😁❤😁❤
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@lady-iliara Sorry I didn’t get back to you, I don’t normally get on KP because it’s super laggy for me… 😛
No, I’m not going to the Atlanta one! Shoot! I don’t even go to the West Coast one… my theatre does every other year, but I don’t go. I might sign up one day… I’m on the West Coast so I doubt we would see each other anyway 🙁
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Show Don't Tell Awareness Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I still have your post in my email—I could copy and past it in here if you like. 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I messed up your tag
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the site @skredder! Glad you found us. 🙂 What authors have influenced you most as a writer?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice @audrey-caylin @whoever
I’m back. I think (Uh-huh, yep. I’ve taken over the Corner 😛 )
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel That’s so sad! I’ll be praying.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Yes! They’re very cool, I like them a lot. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
That’s horrible! I actually feel so sad that something like that happened. I’ll definitely be praying.
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd @epicaddie2 @alia @daughteroftheking @seekjustice @whoever
A friend of mine was going to get married last week, but the morning of the wedding the groom called it off. I don’t think they’re engaged anymore. 🙁 Please pray for her and her family. She’s so heartbroken.
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@kballen I thought you said you were Ravenclaw with a dash of Gryffindor XD
-
Snapper and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Mariposa Aristeo posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! First, I want to thank you for contacting me. Illustrating your book is something I’d like to do, but I’m afraid I won’t be able to manage it. I was hoping I could, but after thinking it over and looking at my schedule for the next several months, I know I wouldn’t be able to devote the time that your book deserves. Between…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl 😀 😀 XD Nice to meet you too (and Stan is super pleased, too. He’s been roaring ‘ZIKERS!’ all day now. ;D)
*Stan grabs hand and shakes it anyway*
Don’t worry, he won’t bite you. he actually doesn’t bite that much, it’s just that he CAN if he wants to. But he’s remarkably friendly to all the Keepers we know.
XD The funny thing is,…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Mayberry RFD is pretty good—it’s a little more serious and down-to-earth than The Andy Griffith Show. It’s about a widowed farmer and his son. It has some of the original cast like Goober and Emmet and Andy appears occasionally too. Unfortunately, it only ran about 3 seasons and currently only the first season is available on DVD.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Hmmm….it looks like I don’t know as many old shows as I thought. 😅I have seen Cheyenne though. My recommendations would be:
The Virginian
The Big Valley
The Rifleman
Wagon Train
Checkmate
Hazel
Ozzie and Harriet
My Three Sons
Leave it to Beaver
Sea Hunt
Loner
The Donna Reed Show
The Loretta Young Show
Family Affair
Daniel B…[Read more] - Load More
