@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!!
Do you have a favorite book(s) and/or TV show(s)?
I also like photography! I like taking pictures of buildings, tall things and nature. I love your profile pic, BTW 🙂
“Lazy Apprentice” LOL That’s actually not a bad idea XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Captain America is soooooo aaaaaawesome! I also like Hawk Eye and Black Panther (BLACK PANTHER MOVIE IN FEBRUARY!!!!!)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
‘ello there! Welcome to the most amazingest place on the internet!
No worries, most of us who hang around the forums today actively stalked it at one point. At least…I did…
Oh, and fair warning–it’s KP custom to bombard our new members with questions, so…watch out. Here’s your first one: do you know your MBTI personality type?
-
Snapper and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Cloudy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae and @mariposa
I use unsplash for all of my images, and the quality there is amazing. And they’re royalty free. -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@kballen @seekjustice @daughteroftheking @ingridrd Thank you all so much!!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Neat! 😃 I thought about buying the limited edition “to change the world, pick up your pen and write” shirt but I wasn’t sure what size to get.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, yes, I’ve seen Life with Elizabeth! I’ve only seen a couple episodes of Petticoat Junction though.
I watch old movies too, but I haven’t seen as many of those as I have old TV shows. What movies do you recommend? 🙂
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Show Don't Tell Awareness Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose I totally want to read the rest of this story.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Show Don't Tell Awareness Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose Here’s your post:
I thought you said the princess was guarded by a small dragon, not an Allosaurus!!! I didn’t prepare for this!”
Thud thud thud. It was gaining. Curses. I looked back toward the castle. The creature was only a few hundred feet away, looming five times as tall as Cade. A slimy green colored its rough skin. The gro…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@KBallen Awesome! I’m Gryffindor with a lot of Hufflepuff tendencies. XD Both my brother and my sister are Hufflepuff so I blame them for that. 😜
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@Sam-Kowal 4 projects? Zikers, how do you manage? 😛 I only have two that I seriously work on and it’s enough to blow my mind some days. XD
Fantasy is my favorite genre too! My main project (codename Personification) is an epic fantasy about spies and people with special abilities. 😀
But lately, I’ve become more and more interested in sci-fi…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@Mariposa Ooops. 😄 So sorry! There, there, Aberdeen. XD
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Hi!! It’s great to meet you too! 😀 What sort of stories do you write?
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@Ethryndal Eeeeek! *grins like a crazy person* I MISSED YOU TOO!!! *dances in the downpour of sparkly things*
Would it sound horribly selfish of me to say how I love hearing from y’all that I’ve been missed? 😅 I love you guys so much. *beams back*
Have I seen The Last Jedi. Um, YES. There is no amount of caps or italics or exclamation p…[Read more]
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Neat. I was more of a Hardy Boy than a Nancy Drew reader during elementary/middle school, but I definitely read a lot of those books back then. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Thank you! sorry for the delayed introduction
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@kballen That’d be so cool if we could join up at a homeschool event! I have 2 brothers and 1 sister.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Questions About Modesty in Writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
@gh24682468999 Thank you for this! And it’s okay, I like long posts 😉
- Load More
