@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered I would be laughing so hard right now. XD I just made a blog, and the title of the post is New Blog on the Block. Hahahahahaha! 😀 New Blog on the Block
Great blog! It’s so pretty! 😉
I’m taking all that chocolate.
So, my basic tips of what’s worked for me so far equals the following.
- follow other blogs. The blog on my…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Oops, sorry, I had to drive my brother somewhere, but I’m here now.
I’m working on my WIP, Allora. @winter-rose
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Welcome to the site! That’s an amazing rank idea. xD I’d be tempted to add it except no one would ever see it if I did… or maybe I <i>have</i> already added that rank and nobody else knows… *grins mysteriously*
Anyways, great to see another Austen fan and fantasy novelist on the site. How far are you with your current novel? Are…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Yes, I can’t wait! And if you like Star Wars, there’s a Han Solo movie coming out in May (I keep myself informed about these things😉)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m here! @winter-rose
Ooh, fancy Writing Team badge. I likey.
-
Daeus replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
That’s not easily done. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine At the moment, I’m writing fantasy too. It’s great stuff! 😀 I consider myself a genre hopper though. I’ve written historical fiction and time travel in the past. I have six fantasy books planned for right now, but once I’m done with those I’ll probably try a biblical fiction trilogy and then who knows what.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.
Has nobody asked you yet what you write? That’s what I want to know. I’m impressed you’ve been writing all your life!
-
Joy replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper And HOW on Taranar do you finish a 96k book in THREE MONTHS?!?!?!?!
*proceeds to throw jealous temper tantrum*
*calms down* *picks wallpaper bits off of claws* Ahem, anyway, congratulations, Snapper! I am so proud of you! I really am! I can’t wait to read it!! 😀 😀
I don’t have ice cream but….. GRAHAM CRACKERS!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh dear…
Hm. Next question. Are you left-handed or right-handed?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Ah! Very cool, very snazzy. Is Valentine really your last name? How dramatic.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
No, no, your tag– the @mnvalentine bit. It’s cool.
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
Quirk about me #2: I’d eat chocolate every day and I’ve been known to salt my toast occasionally. 😊
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
*shrugs* It’s an interesting test, regardless.
Oh, you watched Merlin? I’ve seen it, and I really enjoyed it, but I wish there was more. If I’d been in charge of that show, we’d definitely have more episodes now… @mnvalentine
Where did you get the idea for your tag?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Congrats, dear! Very, very proud of you! That’s an accomplishment for sure!
*glitter and confetti and other shiny things rain from the sky*
In celebration of your achievement, here’s a present: a chair.
*stands back and waits for you to melt it*
-
Snapper started the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
GUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS!
*cough*
Sorry. Too enthusiastic there.
Guess what.
I finished another book!
YES! The sequel to Sector One is finally done. The name is SECTOR ONE: THE DRAGON MAST. And it is 96209 words, the longest book I have ever written.
Three books.
I have now written three books.
And now I’m so excited!
Because…[Read more]
-
Cloudy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingrid *blushes thank ye
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I read your poems. I really liked them! (and I love using a British accent😉)
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Oh, you can add your bio signature thingy by going to your profile settings 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Aha! If you feel the test is a bit biased, I’d try the one from 16personalities.com –it’s pretty balanced and fair.
I’m an INFP as well, although I’ve gotten INTP before, so…
Oh, er, I’m not sure how to get the signature line. I had to get someone to help me with mine…it might be on your profile page, if you click around a bit?
- Load More
