@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Rain was definitely one of my favourites to write. I love her too. 😊
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Belated welcome!! We have really similar taste in books. I LOVE Les Mis and A Tale of Two Cities, and Narnia and LOTR. I really didn’t like Pyle’s stories though, I thought he wrote too old fashioned for me too understand properly 😀
What was the last book you read?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine I like Narnia too and Tale of Two Cities. I also really like the Kingdom series and Knights of Arrethtrea series and Wars of the Realms series (by Chuck Black), Baker Family Adventures series (C R Hedgecock), books by Douglas Bond, A Horse for Kate (and about a dozen other horse books), Sergeant Reckless (another horse book), Little…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I want to go to Europe too. England specifically. Soccer, history, scenery….
I like to sing too (not around other people, that is), but I am deathly afraid of audiences and performing of any kind. I was in ballet for 7 years and had recitals, but I never got over it. I’m an introvert 🙂
A few more things on my bucket list are 1)…[Read more]
-
Joy and
MNValentine are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine That’s so cool that your parents have a ministry. Have you seen Leah Good’s blog? (leahegood.com) She’s not on KP, but I think she sometimes talks about adoption and things along that line.
My family rented an RV and went on a two week trip east. I loved it! I had wanted to ride horses on the beach in Virginia, but we never got…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea yeah good luck on proposals!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@foreverme  I have the exact same personality type!!!! I think I’m actually mostly ENFJ, but STILL! *ENFP/ENFJ high five*
BTW I was reading you in the latest Aislinn Mollisong: Hero roleplays, and you are AWESOME. I might be joining Aetherlight in the next few weeks! 😉
-
Jenna Terese and
Aislinn Mollisong are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered I just looked at your blog. It’s so pretty! Looking forward to posts 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Glad you decided to join KP! I love the fiddle! (I don’t play though) There’s no such thing as too many books! *says girl with literally no more shelf space and has books stacked about her room*
What are your favorite books/authors?
-
Jenna Terese and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered Congrats on the new blog! I’ll be sure to check it out and get back to you. Thanks for the chocolate! #instantfriendship
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine XD XD XD 😀 😀
Those are hilarious
I thought no one
Would know I was reading these poems
But upon reading these tales
I quaked such a gale
That all of my family was drawn by my laughter
Like animals called, sought the source of such clatter
And upon seeing the poems, only left after
They assured themselves nothing was…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
Stan is thrilled to meet you. (Stan is my dragon pal. He’s spiky and can’t fly, due to unfortunate circumstances at his birth.)
😀 I love Narnia, too. And also Harry Potter. I read both of those series when I was a lot younger, and I’ve reread them both probably at least half a…[Read more]
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Cool–kudos to you for being able to handle two novels at once! I’ve never tried that myself, and it sounds difficult to juggle two different stories at once over the long term like that. 😛
Haha; not top-secret at all! I’m actually sending book proposals for one of my fantasy novels this week to some different literary agencies to…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal I think that’s what’ll happen in the third book. MWHAHA- oops. And I think I’ve got a pretty good amount of ideas to go on! THANKS, GUYS!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong XD Well, that rules that out, then.
“National animal, forbidden to everyone!”
Although actually that would work if only nobility were allowed to have them
:/ I’m not sure, then. Besides having more powerful enemies.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 That’s funny that he said that XD, because yeah, then later they iconic for their dancing.
Although, it does make sense seeing that she was new to him.
And Ginger was kind of a multifaceted performer, too- actress, singer, and dancer, although she was most remembered for dancing, I think.
- Load More
