@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello there! Welcome to KP 😉
Do you know what your MBTI type is?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@medomfo Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! 😀 What do you like to write?
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks!
I just sent you an invitation via google docs.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice just an update: I’m halfway through part 2! 👍
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Late to the party, but welcome to the forum! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 That is a very thoughtful gift! How shall I melt it? Hehe. *melts chair, but this time because she’s so happy*
@radically-surrendered *eats all flavors of ice cream* I love them all, but vanilla and raspberry are my favorites.
@notawriter *eats more ice cream*
@dekreel Um… Lots of writing. I’m bored without writing. XD…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m in.
-
Daeus started the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi KeePers,
Some of you may remember a while ago when I posted the first chapter of a short story of diary entries from a character in a novel who doesn’t have a name.
I’ve had the story complete for two months or so and I just finally gave it an edit, so now I’m ready to look for beta readers.
If any of you are interested, it’s a truly short…[Read more]
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine That does sound helpful to be able to switch from one to the other if you run into writer’s block or plot holes with one particular story. I may have to try that out for myself some day.
Thanks–I’m glad you enjoyed reading those. 🙂 They’re a lot of fun to write. And thanks for the well-wishes as well (both you and @jenwriter17)!…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I’ve actually never seen anything by Roy Rogers. *covers face in shame* 😅
I don’t like John Wayne either. He’s too…serious I guess?
I love musicals, but I haven’t seen very many. 😥
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@cloudy Hey, unsplash is what I use to find images for the graphics on KP! 😁
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yay! *hands you chocolate covered pineapple* Aberdeen wishes to eat your book, but don’t worry I won’t let him.
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@Daughteroftheking Yes, they are awesome genres!
And you like steampunk too! 🎉 To be honest, I actually haven’t had the opportunity to read many steampunk books, which is frankly disgraceful since I plan to write one. 🤦 Do you have any you would recommend?
P.S. I like Star Trek too!! Especially the Next Generation and Deep Space Nine…
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Yikes, that does not sound easy. :O *throws confetti in honor of your bravery in undertaking such a momentous task* 😛 Research is probably the number one reason I have always given historical fiction a wide berth in my writing. *shudders* XD Good luck with your stories!
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh24682468999 Hi! Nice to meet ya. And welcome to the forum! 🙂
Taiwan? Amazing! I don’t think we have anyone hereabouts who reports in from there. 😀 Ugh, yes. I definitely understand the battle against schoolwork. It keeps me away from the forum more than I’d like it to as well.
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@Winter-rose Thank you!! 😀 <3
Um, my junior year…zikers. It’s kinda hard to tell, honestly. XD I did NOT care for all the studying for my SATs and such but taking the actual test didn’t turn out to be as bad as I thought. So…yeah, I guess so far I’m okay with it. 😆
Eeek, college. Definitely not looking forward to that myself. How do…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Yay! another INFP!! Nice to meet you. 😀 Yeah, it took me a long while to get into painting, but I haven’t really looked back since. 🙂
Um, may I ask if there’s a story behind your tag? XD I have to admit it intrigues me. Are you really not a writer?
Oh, and thanks for the welcome!
-
Jenna Terese and
Emily D are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Joy and
Emily D are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Oooh, my favourite is the dragon one, too, and then the giant ones. 😀 These are great!
- Load More
