@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel @seekjustice Thank you for your votes, good citizens! 😊
realized i spelled it wrong, so I’m retagging @itisastarrynight
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *salutes* Glad to be of service, m’lady. I totally know the feeling.
(And I totally know the feeling of “WHY ISN’T THIS STUPID OUTLINE DONE YET?”. My utmost condolences.)
I shall ponder plot-lines and return in due time with my findings.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal You know, seeing your post just made me realize that I don’t have to write like everyone else, that I can go with my own style and structure. I can’t believe I didn’t realize that until now. *bops forehead* So thank you for saving me!
I am just SO TIRED of over-planning! I just wanna WRITE!
I’ll see what I can do! *nervous…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Hey, don’t feel bad about planning ahead. Just because some of the other KP literature has been extremely random and spontaneous doesn’t mean yours has to be. Let it flow, do what you want, and it will be unique. I, for one, think it would be kinda interesting to see us doing something (semi) rational. Semi-rational for us, at least.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
A lot of you have been asking how the KPA is going
Well…

So yeah, that’s how it’s going… *gloomy sigh*
Guys, I am SO sorry this is taking forever! I realized from seeing how other people have written Kapeefer literature that I have over-planned mine. Besides, I have a HUGE plot hole (STILL! grrrrr) So I’m going to set down my current…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
First of all, those last two would be classed as sci-fi rather than contemporary. Just saying so that you know, calling them contemporary gave me the wrong idea.
However, I personally like #3 and #4 best. The idea of the persecuted church is always fascinating and its where the sequels to Stars Fill Infinity are going, so I’d love…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â *scratches chin* *grimaces (these claws, ya know)*
Hmmm…
I like all of them… I’m sort of leaning on #2, the Christian contemporary. It sounds powerful. But I also really like #3 because it just fascinates me how Christianity spreads even in places like that. #4 would make a good short story 🙂
Yeah, #3 🙂
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
(warning: long post ahead. proceed with caution)
Some of you may have commented on my book blurb for book 1 of my trilogy Guardians of Airos. I appreciate your honest opinions very much, because it’s hard for me to step away from my work to see it for what it is, so getting outside input helped tons. But I’m sure if I’m going to write this idea…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Well, I’m really enjoying the read and I just keep going back to it! 😁
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 whoa! You’re a fast reader. You definitely aren’t going to need until March! 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice another update: I found a couple hours spare time and I’m now beginning part 3!😁
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@bella-d Oh, yeah, the rank under your name depends on how many times you’ve posted.
Once you have made…
- Your first post, you are a Bumbling Henchman
- 20 posts, you become a Charismatic Rebel
- 50 posts: Wise Jester
- 100 posts: Loyal Sidekick
- 300 posts: Knight in Shining Armor
- 1000 posts: Eccentric Mentor
- 2000 posts: Chosen…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
If you had not tagged me and I’d missed the opportunity you’d have been in serious trouble.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus yes!
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy Just tagging you because you’re normally into this. If you want to do it, I’ll get you your own doc.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Arrows, spears, and other pointy things… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Research English longbowmen. They were the best of the best and traditional bowmanship was a bit different than today. Like English bowmen sometimes used 100lb draw bows, which just makes us all look like epic wimps basically.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Aha, I see 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine You like Les Mis? AWESOME! I like it, too! Although I’m only halfway through the book so far. I’m really enjoying it 😉
@emma-flournoy, I found another Les Mis fan for you! ;-P
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight *looks in awe of raspberry sunshine*
@inklingforchrist Good question. I honestly don’t know. Every time I start a novel, it’s a big fear of mine that it’s not going to be very long at all. But even if your novels are short, it’s okay. My only suggestion for making books longer is adding in more conflict between characters and…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong 😀 Now, you just need a nice heavy electronic beat to go along with a robot singing XD
Those are actually really neat, though. (Once you disregard the extra text XD) I love when stories have in-world songs and lore, it makes them feel much more rich and solid. And having them as chapter headings is a really good idea 😀
- Load More
