@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I suppose a revolution requires brain work. XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes and the planning is going well (Not)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
I know exactly where you’re coming from, and if you feel that it’s wrong and God is telling you not too, then you don’t have to apologise for that 😀
I hope your story goes well 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Are you still there?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Yeah, I’ll probably ask people for title ideas when I more plot figured out
@daughteroftheking I agree. I want one of the main characters to be in the government, one of the soldiers or something. I don’t think I’ve read any dystopian books, but I have watched movies. So hopefully that’s just enough to kinda know what I’m doing but not…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Email List 101 in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa I think offering a short story if you sign up for the email is a good idea. Nadine Brandes offers you to enter a $10 dollar Amazon giveaway if you sign up for her emails, which is a good idea too, since sooooo many people use Amazon. And since you’re so good at drawing, I think offering something related to that is good too. Downloadable…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec @catwing @dragon-snapper @skredder
I’m here planning a revolution (or a novel, it depends on your point of view). Anyone wish to join me?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi @itisastarrynight! *waves*
@notawriter piano, guitar and sing.. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks @itisastarrynight. 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
The Stormlight Archive is my favorite series 😀
The Way of Kings completely wrapped me up in a highstorm when I first read it. The world of Roshar, with the highstorms and landscapes and animals and Shardblades and rechargable-battery gems felt like fantasy perfection. Plus Kal. Kal, and…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter, pleased to meet you! I play a lot of music, and sometimes do a bit to drawing. Not much else. How ’bout you? 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Futeristic Executions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You could use something like the Nazi gas chambers, but use something more futuristic like @waterlily ‘s suggestion.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks @dekreel. 🙂 Anyone else??? I’d love to get a few copies.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Irrational or Rational? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hm, well, if you’re looking to do something different, third person limited is probably the best way to go. I wouldn’t recommend 2nd person, which is sort of un-doable in novels. There’s always third person omniscient, but I’ve never actually written in that.
If you’re focused on a story that has a lot of new aspects for you,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Well, I’ll draw her. And post her on the CE topic 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 That’s no fun! Praying.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 *points to everyone else* What they said. 😉 My only advice is if you’re writing a dystopian, be intentional about being different. All the buildings don’t HAVE to be made out of concrete, the government enforcers don’t HAVE to be faceless storm troopers who blindly follow whatever the government says, and the leader of the government…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Irrational or Rational? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@inkling-for-Christ Unique idea! I would read that. *also, flailing and fangirling bc you mentioned THAGS* If you want to try something different for POV, I would say go for it! Maybe try writing a little bit in different POVs and see which one is the funnest. As for writing a male MC, these articles are super…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
I have a character I’d love someone to draw, but I made a separate topic for it under ‘Characters’
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I know. 😉 I’d already made this though… so maybe I decided just to leave it. Maybe I’ll let people know that this is here? Thanks for mentioning it though. 🙂
- Load More
