@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Audrey Caylin changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Yes, I know, it’s torturing! X(
Ahh 🙂 I mean, it doesn’t have to be a rivalry. But stitches sound great. (Um, well, actually stitches DON’T sound great, but you know what I mean XD)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing It’s not exactly… complete. In fact, I have basically just started rewriting the whole stinkin’ thing, so…. You’ll HAVE to wait 🙁
Ahh, well, that’s okay — I’ve done that 🙂
“The Rock and the Frog.” Sounds like a rivalry XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing A rock? Is it one of Iliara’s rocks? She has a whole collection X)
I’m working on the KPA! Editing, mostly
I am SO excited for Part 4! So when do I start guarding a giant cat? XP
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Greetings! I’m writing, too. At least I hope I am…..
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing A tree, probably
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I like Irish music too, and country. I’ve heard Casting Crowns a couple times and liked them too.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight Lol, thanks for the link! Moonglasses. Love it! 😎
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Thank you!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
I love listening to Irish and Scottish dance music, but not usually while I write.
When I’m writing I like instrumental. Movie soundtracks especially (How to Train Your Dragon, Lord of the Rings, Chariots of Fire, etc) and musical soundtracks as well.
My dad listens to a lot of 80s music, so I like some of that, especially the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Wait……
Let me guess: Did I draw you too big again?! XD XD XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Arrows, spears, and other pointy things… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@Ethryndal That recurve picture looks almost exactly like the recurve we use.
Secondly, you really have researched archery. Impressive. Most impressive.
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *shoves spectacles up on nose quite scholarlyly* I back up what she said. Mostly because my dad’s an archer and several of us amateur archers, so I know at least the basics.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Aww, the Ambassador of Catwings loves it! I am honored!
…What…. joke? Am I clueless, or am I supposed to not know?
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths @itisastarrynight @catwing @introvert_girl @allison-grace
What happened to this thread?! 🙂
Would your character rather have their portrait painted/drawn by a manga artist, a realistic artist, or Picasso?
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing 😀 See, Everyone should be a droid! They can’t be beheaded.
You have rights to an lawyer, if you don’t own a lawyer, one can be borrowed from a friend, park, pond, or other place one can commonly find a lawyer laying around.” The Wiser facepalmed.
Yes, those lawyers are always lying around. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAYYAAHYAAHAYAYAAYYAYAAAAAAAA! *GASP* *WHEW!*
This is SO cool! ACK, OMIGOSH, the Queen of hearts, and Reggie and Aislinn’s arm, and Cheshire Catwing, the Lefts, the Frog, Daeus……
I can hardly contain myself! *scratches all the walls and tables and chairs ecstatically*
“Chasm beast coming through!”
I litera…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
That makes a lot more sense. 🙂 Thanks, @livgiordano
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Oo, I like Anlone!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sage-g @dekreel @mariposa @dragon-snapper Those are all amazing! 😀
I have a character someone can draw, if they want to (though I unfortunately won’t be able to draw a character in return, as I’m not gifted in drawing or painting or anything like that). Her name’s Darcy, and she’s a 17-year-old princess and assassin with fair snow-white s…[Read more]
- Load More
