@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Daeus replied to the topic Kicking Off the Plot in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine It depends a bit on what you consider “action”. If action is battles and desperate plots, no novel actually needs those and you can bring them in at any point in your story. If action to you means confrontation, which I think is a good synonym, perhaps you do need the action to come in earlier, though it depends on how long your book…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Cliche? in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@WarrioroftheRealm Well, looks like I’m contradicting everyone else on this topic, but… my first thought was yes, absolutely. 😛 It’s undoubtedly cliche. There are ALWAYS exceptions, which several of the worthy responders above have pointed out, but in general, just thinking of that kind of scene, yes, I find it cliche.
*slinks out*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic I need help… my character is too withdrawn in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@Bella-D *salutes* Happy to be of service! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia What’s what? This topic?
It’s just like “Would You Rather,” but with your characters! If you want to understand it more, go to the first page XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â Mmmm, high heels. Just as an experience.
@notawriter Probably be bedridden
@naomijackson Technically she’s already a superhero (sort of) who’s misunderstood XD
@skredder Oooh, spill coffee
@daughteroftheking LOL, umm… She would be okay with both actually…
Would your character rather… be forced to listen to a son…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer Heheh…
When we reach the peak of the hill, we cease our march. There they are: the vast army of Writer’s Block, lined up upon another hill, several arrow-shots away. Their sturdy Shields of Impregnable Solidness and their Swords of Non-Inspiration are already drawn, and gleaming in the blinding sunlight.
As for us, the on…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m doing history right now, but when it’s done I plan to work on my Snow White retelling if I have time!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd That’s pretty good! And a great quote, too. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing This…is…BRILLIANT! XD I love it!
Am I the one who says that only my friends and I are allowed to try a takeover?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Sweet! 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Oo, these really got me thinking. (I should be on here more often…) Caroline can’t swim, and she would probably fall out of the tree, so, neither? 😛
Log. Tight spaces don’t bother her.
Watch the movie.
Live underground! I mean, what if you fall out of the clouds? *insert Caroline going into detail about how illogical it would be to build a…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
*stands up out of the shadows* *dramatic music plays* I present to thee…
Amelia Oddworth, mentor-ish character! And down there is Georgia Payne, one of my villains. Â

-
ClaireC replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! @graciegirl. It’s exciting, isn’t it! 😛 😉 😀 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh, @the-real-kapeefer is back? I almost thought you forgot about the forum, Daniel. *grins*
-
Daniel DeGraaf replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Has Anyone Published A Kindle Book in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@photobloggergal Okay, I can’t help with Word specifically, but I’m pretty sure it’s not a hard process. I’m sure Youtube has some good tutorials.
All you really need to publish is an account on kdp.amazon.com. Then, upload the file of your story and a cover, enter a description for your story, etc. It’s a very simple process.
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@emily Hi! I know you’re on a hiatus, but I really just wanted to apologize for the nickname I gave you. When I made it, I didn’t know that it meant something crude in British. Of course, it’s likely that you don’t get it, but I don’t want to remind you or give you any ideas, whether you know what that word means or not. So I AM SOOOOO SORRY!…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh, all right, I’ll say it, too
HI! IMMA KAPEEFER!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfecthfifths Yay! Love it! especially that last one!!!😍
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
HIIMAKAPEEFER!
- Load More
