@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Making Up Words in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
Maybe for the magic tricks you could do something like this:
<insert name>–Porta
For the second one I’d suggest Kore-Porta, but I don’t have any ideas for the other ones o_o
Could you describe the trinkets in more detail?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 Yay! What’s your name on there? I’m Louise Fowler (for now).
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic New Password in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Shoot me an email (josiahdegraaf@kingdompen.org) and I can do that manually for you. 🙂
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 I’ve been doing YWW since last year! 😀 Have you joined the special YDubs group?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 As much as I would love to join… I’m currently trying to save my coins for other writerly things. (laptops and conferences and retreats) So…I’m going to stick with KP. BUT HAVE A GREAT TIME YONDER!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You make my shallow little heart that loves praise feel all warm and glowy! By the way, my post yesterday was an introduction to my sequel, if you and @rochellaine are interested!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Making Up Words in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
A couple of suggestions.
This site: Fantasy name generators. Names for all your fantasy characters.Â
Or, take an ancient or fairly unknown/unused language and find the words that mean what you are doing. Like for emotions, find a word that means moving and feeling, and put that together some how. Since they all have the commonality of moving…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin @daeus
So… how long do these breaks usually last??@jenwriter17 I got that reference. 😉
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel No idea. 😉
@rochellaine Yes! 😀 Thanks for finally answering it! 🙂 And no idea. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin Certainly would be nice. XD Laws.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
A futeristic tavern/pub sort of place. Probably pretty dirty, quite crowded, I can imagine the walls being metal for some reason, but very grubby. She usually sits behind the bar and paints at an easel.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic New Password in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, that’s the extent of my tech-knowledge, so hopefully someone else comes along with the answer you need. @jenwriter17
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing *crazy wide-eyed stare* WHHHYYYYY… xD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New Password in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 lol, that thought did cross my mind, but I checked everywhere. ???????
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine *rubs hands excitedly* All these quotes are great! A fav of mine…
“A writer is a world trapped in a person.” -Victor Hugo
-
Daeus replied to the topic Audiobooks (and all the jazz) in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Which is to say I have no suggestions, unfortunately.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Audiobooks (and all the jazz) in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@christi-eaton Sorry. I like audiobooks, but prefer reading in paper or kindle.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Audiobooks (and all the jazz) in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
No recommendations from me, although seeing you post on the forum may or may not have just made me faint. 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic New Password in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
Also, I should point out that the spam/junk folder has been known to devour KP emails of any kind. @jenwriter17
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic New Password in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
Probably would have been best to send an email, but I’ll tag @aratrea too, for good measure.
- Load More
