@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Wow, that’s a powerful story to be able to tell! I’ll definitely be praying.
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you’re watching and listening to your crazy, fun friend and thinking, “Too bad he/she doesn’t write — he/she would make a great Kapeefer.”
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking I know… I’m kind of mad at myself actually XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Â X’D *rushes off to scavenge for good faces*
-
Joy replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper WOOHOO!! Go Eagles!! 😀
I was SO tired of the Patriots being in the Superbowl…
@epicaddie2Â That’s awesome XD
-
Snapper started the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay. I just want to say how awesome it is that the EAGLES WON!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
@dekreel @daeus @epicaddie2 @kate-flournoy @aratrea @audrey-caylin @anyone else
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Preserving History in the forum Historical 8 years, 8 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine The first part is when Mr Rochester asks Jane to marry him, after pretending to be engaged to another girl, the second bit is just a paraphrase of the lengthy conversation that follow when Jane finds out about his wife, yes :D.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
I think Blueberria sounds fine. It’s quirky and probably would catch a little kid’s attention just because it’s weird.
I know! This robber is also searching for a rare species of butterfly, but now has run into two brown sparkly bears called Smokey and Sauron (named by said four year old brother).
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Lord of the Rings in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh24682468999 Yes, I think it is!
All right then, I’ll give it a go once I have a bit more time on my hands 😀
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Homework for Video 3: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Writing Assignments 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay. I’m finally back to try to work on this story’s theme again. (Due to it toooootaly changing when I wrote it.) The main things that have changed are the theme, the plot and it is no longer a trilogy. So, basically it is totally different. So, I will be starting again, and trying from here.
The main theme is Freedom.
Focusing Question: Who…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *not even sure how to react to that*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 I’m not doing The Young Writer’s Workshop at the moment, although I might eventually.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 Praying for you, girl! I know God is doing something amazing in you.
@alia I’ll pray for them.
I have a prayer request. A couple of months ago, I had not-really-surgery-but-kind-of-like-surgery on my toe. It just isn’t healing, and it hurts. And, I have to have the same thing done on my other foot, and I really, really don’t want to.…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon snapper 😀 YASS! Except I’m from Australia…. But this is something I do all the time in other situations too. “Did you see that number (Aussie version of license) plate? Maybe it’s ____!” My family = *massive eye roll* 😛
You know you’re a kapeefer when you know all the positions on the forum –
King – @daeus
Special person and…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@amily-huddleston I haven’t seen any of Roy Rogers’ movies. I’ve actually only seen a few western movies, however, I make up for it by watching a lot of western TV shows. My favorites are Bonanza, The Virginian, The Big Valley, The Rifleman, Laramie, and Wagon Train. Have you seen any of those? 😃
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic First/Third person and switching POVs in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I concur with what everyone is saying. 🙂
-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh24682468999 Aww, thank you SO much for the sweet compliments! I always love my writing projects, but feel pretty shy about sharing them, because, as I’m sure you can understand, I feel pretty sure they’re probably not really all that great. So… your comments were more than a little encouraging! No worries about the long post. I really…[Read more]
- Load More

