@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Homework for Video 3: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Writing Assignments 8 years, 7 months ago
True, and that was my main problem on that as a FQ. The main thing that I had been thinking, was that people would actually from the start be led down 3 different beliefs by the characters, one with belief 1, one with 2 and one with 5, whilst my main villain goes by 4. I wasn’t certain if the use of all of the different EiLs would work to counter…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea, a ‘like’ button would be great! Also, a big ‘Yes!’ for Anna in a video! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine hey! sorry, I wish I could join you, but I’ve got some things to take care of. maybe tomorrow though if you’re gonna be on
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine AAAAHAHAAAA! I just can’t stop laughing at these!! X’D
@aratrea Sure!! You have my permission 😉
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Homework for Video 3: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Writing Assignments 8 years, 7 months ago
@jess-penrose Hmm… I like the idea, but my concern is that the message is too obvious. When I first read the focusing question, the answer of “everyone” is the first answer that sprung to my mind, and generally speaking you want to avoid focusing questions that have obvious answers. I think there’s the potential with some alternate answers,…[Read more]
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Wow. So true. We’re actually going to do that again in the next video. xD
You all mind if I share some of these on my social media? @dekreel @epicaddie2 @daughter-of-the-king
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2Â … Can I do other faces, too?
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 @jenwriter17 @christi-eaton (You have my permission, too 😉 ) @DeGraafs @anyone

-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Wow; this is amazing. I want to install a “like” button on the forum just so I can “like” all these images. xD But the “I can’t believe someone bought a KaPeeFer shirt,” the “you know when someone’s lying to you,” and the “spoiler” memes are so good in addition to that “when someone reads your old book” one (and pretty much all the others). That…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2. Oh, look! You just achieved insta(nt) fame!
-
Joy replied to the topic Quests and Fantasy Cliches in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@mnvalentine Since @rochellaine covered the questing thing, I shall bombard you with fantasy cliches:
- Damsel in distress
- Mentor (old with flowing beard, and ends up dying)
- Prisons in castle towers
- Dragons (Sorry, Snapper! But it’s true…)
- Elves
- Dwarves
- Medieval setting
- Castles
- Knights
- Magic
Watch Josiah and Daniel’s video…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2Â HAAHHAA! I love the spoiler one XD
AAAAAAAA and the one with the frog HAHAHA!
AAAAHH These are great!!
Josiah and Daniel like them — Good sign indeed!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 I’m dying with laughter at these great memes!!! 🤣🤣🤣
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 The Fantasyland Stans, of course.
No, hmm… I do live in New England. Probably the Patriots. You never know, though. Maybe the soaring brilliant Eagles…depending on my mood
-
Snapper replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Ugh, yes… I need a break from Tom Brady. 😉
@epicaddie2 Haha! Yes… those touchdowns. So close. We cheered so loud. XD
@ingridrd *eats cake*
@sam-kowal *pats shoulder* Worry not. By not watching the Superbowl, you didn’t have to listen to the announcers talk about the Patriots a whole lot. … Who would you root for though? The…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper That awkward moment when you didn’t even watch the Super Bowl…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking That is hilarious! 🤣
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Hi! I had a question for you: I know you’ve read (and loved!) the Out of Time series by Nadine Brandes. I’m currently reading book 1 (and adoring it!). With my current WIP, it’s set in the mid to late 22nd century, and I plan on having the USA split by regions. If I said, for example, USM (United States of the Midwest), do you think it…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
<p>@epicaddie2 @aratrea @the-real-kapeefer Here’s some more!</p><p>
</p><p>
</p><p>this was an awesome topic idea!!!!!</p>
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea, @epicaddie2, @the-real-kapeefer, @dragon-snapper
I can see the news headline….
“Josiah and Danial Degraaf: The latest viral internet memes!” Disclaimer – For writers only. No one else will understand.
- Load More

@jenwriter17 Hey hey!
I think that would probably be fine. There’s plenty of other dystopian books that have that sort of dividing idea. I say, go for it. 😛
Yes! I’m actually helping her organise it (hence it’s open for Aussie and New Zealanders too, because if one wins I’ll be the one posting the book to them xD). But goodness me that sticker…[Read more]
@jane-maree Okay, thanks! 😊
Ah, yes they look amazing! ya know that link you get to send to other people that will get you extra entries? well I sent that to four family members 😜
@jenwriter17 Yesss. And yep I know that. I shared it on facebook and a couple of other places. *nodnod*