@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
ClaireC replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when your non-writer friend wants to hear all about your story and your mind says “Um…where do I even start?”
And once you start explaining, the whole way through they’re like

And you’re sitting there…

-
ClaireC replied to the topic Gif test in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago

-
ClaireC replied to the topic Gif test in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite You just explained me to me. I’ve always wondered…
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for the recommendation, @rochellaine. Anything free is always great. 😉
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine oh, good!
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 @aratrea @the-real-kapeefer @catwing @clairec @anyone-and-everyone
I hope you can read this…

-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing @rochellaine haha that’s so cool and kind of weird as well, but very cool!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, @seekjustice, @catwing, @dekreel, @dragon-snapper, @jenwriter17, @aislinn-mollisong, @emily, @alia, @epic-addie2
-
ClaireC started the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
New Writer’s Corner, people!
Be off with you, and may your writing prosper.
Mine’s not prospering, because some evil person invented a thing called ‘School work’. So the superior thing, called ‘writing’, moves slowly.
At the end of this year, though, I shall CONQUER ‘School work’, and ‘Writing’ shall be mine forevermore!!!
*evil…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Also, this thread is getting pretty long, so I’m going to start a new Writer’s Corner…
@rochellaine, @seekjustice, @catwing, @dekreel, @dragon-snapper, @jenwriter17
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*assumes you know who Diogenes is*
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @catwing. How exciting! So glad you guys discovered that you knew each other irl! I thought I knew @perfectfifths, but turns out I didn’t so…
Yeah.
I wonder who I might find… *holds up lantern looking for friend*
I know, I know.
I’m basically Diogenes.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
And here are some attemps at anime characters. 🙂



-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing lol, cat person huh? 😉
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
I did some experimenting with anime/manga eyes yesterday, and did a couple of drawings (which I will also post).
My favourite ones are 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12.
All of them are my attempts at eyes I found on the internet.
6 is trying to copy @jenwriter17 ‘s eye in her first pic (the teenage guy). 7 is a reattempt (not as good).
8 through 11 are…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper aw, I wish I could join you. Good luck writing! I might be on writing or outlining this weekend though
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I may now have a legitimate reason for my aversion of having my photo taken.
- Load More
