@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
ClaireC and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@mariposa thanks!
I went ahead and posted my collage on that topic you linked. thank you!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel That is an exact conversation when I talk to my brother about writing!!!
@epicaddie2 lol, exactly!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths ooh I love eyes! (okay, that sounded weird) I love anime eyes! Those all look great. I really like 2, 10, 11, and 12
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey y’all! @mariposa suggested I come over here to share a collage for my dystopian WIP

-
ClaireC and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Daniel DeGraaf replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Wow, these are all amazing. I’m speechless…
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 It sounds pretty good (I haven’t read any dystopian books, so I can’t really say what’s cliche and what’s not).
That collage is epic. 👍🏻 We actually have a thread devoted to book inspired collages if you have any more. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Alright folks! ‘nother newsletter is done, and that means its time to submit your advice! If you can come with it, I want to hear it! Put it down below!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec That…just… HAHA!
-
The Impossible Girl and
Anna Brie are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Snapper and
Anna Brie are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You’re an MK aren’t you? ‘Cause you wrote that beautiful story about an MK adjusting. It truly was lovely. 🙂 @gh24682468999
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999, two hours…not bad! Are you Taiwanese or an MK? Sorry, I feel like I’ve been told this before, but I can’t remember.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
oops, @gh24682468999
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh2468246899 ’cause if live in the Pacific or Asia, you time zone will be similar(ish) to those of us in Australia. And to be honest there’s almost always an American or two on anyway.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Where do you live again?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 Writer’s corner is great! You tag someone, and ask them if they’d like to write ‘with’ you for a while. It’s basically great accountability, because when you’re finished you can tell each other how much you wrote, which gives you motivation to write and not just sit procrastinating. 😛
- Load More
