@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh my gosh XD I heard about this thread in the KP newsletter and had to check it out. I think I laughed as much as I did in the “How To Write The Worst Dystopian Novel Ever” video XD XD
@dragon-snapper “When theme is executed poorly…” That’s classic XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
tagging some people so they know @jane-maree @that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper @dekreel @mariposa @daeus @aratrea @the-real-kapeefer
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone! I wrote a few pages of my dystopian novel and I’m just wondering what you all think (note: very rough first draft. this will probably change as I continue to plan out the plot) please excuse typos:
UMA OPENED HER EYES. Everything was blurry, but slowly coming into focus. She was staring at a blank white space. A ceiling. She was…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I just get them off Google in the images section
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Cool! Wait…..did you make this?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper, YASSS! The “Any last words?” one is my favourite! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer well, well, well, he finally joins the cool kids 😜😜😜
I have a question actually: are you a writer, or just Josiah and Anna?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 So cool! Where did you find your pictures?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting “So I have eyes everywhere on my homework” yikes, this topic is getting scary! 😜
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
The best caption yet! 😂
My little brother does that too, especially wheb he’s embarrassed
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Homework for Video 3: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Writing Assignments 8 years, 7 months ago
Yay!
I have vagually got an answer that relates to that;
-You lose your right to freedom when you cannot benefit society. (Or if it is a benefit to society if you lose your right to freedom.)
So yay! That’s great!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, One of my favourite yet! *dies*
I’ve died so many times, I’m pretty sure that even if I was @catwing, I’d be long gone! XD
You know, Cats…? Nine lives…? Yeah.
Anyways. Good job! 😉
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
My WIP is a historical fiction, so this won’t be something I use right now, but after having a look at it, I really want to start on my fantasy idea! XD So maybe I’ll be switching genres when I finish… *schemes new book* @devastate-lasting
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting. That’s great! It’s always good when writers share resources. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking thanks! I think I’m gonna post collages for some of the main characters too. 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 thanks!
I really appreciate your advice, Elizabeth 😊
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenali Yes! I do that all the time!
You know you’re a writer when you start to imagine what would happen if your characters found the notebook where you keep all your notes about the story.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey! @jenwriter17
First off, love your blurb. And the collage was really cool.
I’m working with a similar WIP, and although it’s a fantasy novel, not a dystopian sci-fi, there are still a lot of cliche-like elements, but here’s the thing: I’m in the rough draft stage right now, so I don’t care if there’s cliches or not. I don’t care at all.
The…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine That collage has such a cool feel to it! Very historical-fiction-y. And thank you!
@jenwriter17 Wow! I like the color scheme.
- Load More
