@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Wow. Just wow.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Right. BTW has Xonos come back yet? Please tell me he’s come back!
@catwing Heya! What are you working on?
@skredder Are you still here?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Heyyyy!
@joisebeth When someone new is around, there is a competition for who says “bestistest place on the internet” first XD
*secret ENFJ/ENFP handshake!*
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing haha! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Are you at the part where a faun is giving her music lessons? Or are you past that?
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@joisebeth Greetings, and welcome to the BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET! Or as I like to call it, the bestest place in Cyberspace. I would have said that instead, but there is this competition…… *glances warily at other Kapeefers*
Anyway, glad you could join us! What are your favorite books? Movies? Shows? Music genre?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi @joisebeth! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
YA contemporary certainly needs some Christian influence, so good for you! 😉
I love theatre too. Have you been in any good shows?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Pretty good, I’m a couple pages into Chapter Four.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting That actually looks really useful! Unfortunately, I’m stubborn and don’t want to pay $9/month.
Really, I’d say you have good marketing skills. Your slightly rambling discourse draws me in a lot more than a flashing sign saying “FREE!! SIGN UP NOW!!”
So, yeah. Good job. You convinced me to click on the link. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong GREETINGS! How’s Ember coming? Unfortunately I can’t stop by your doc or I’ll get distracted XD
@skredder That’s good! It helps to put everything in a different light
@rochellaine Ahh, awesome 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @skredder @rochellaine HEY GUYS! I’m here! WRITING!
Sorry I haven’t been on much, I’ve had a recent EXPLOSION of creativity and haven’t thought to pop in.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Interesting! An easter egg or two wouldn’t hurt 😉 (if “easter egg” is the correct term…)
The KPA is going okay! Right now I’m reading over it, but I will start expanding it afterwards
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @notawriter WHAT?! I haven’t replied to you guys yet?!
Those look awesome!! Thank you! <3
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Yay! 😀
The tricky thing is the hair, and making it look the same style in the different angles. I did the first one first, where he’s looking over his shoulder, then I had to figure out how that would relate to looking face-on.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Thanks! I think I can really see Keith and Allura in the eyes I did of theirs. By the way, the first and the third one are the same boy – is it clear?
@jenwriter17 Thanks!
@devastate-lasting Yeah, for both the drawings of the boy, I started with the eyes (and was quite impressed at my mirror-image for the front-on one – I usually draw…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Hello! Glad you could join me 🙂
What are you working on?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing YES WE LOVE THOSE BOOKS!
It was the second one that the dedication was from, YES WE HAVE READ THE ACKNOWLEDGMENS AND WE ALMOST DIED, we’ve read Half Upon a Time and we are getting the rest of both series on our next library trip.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec @catwing @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @aislinn-mollisong @ingridrd @skredder @anyone
The Beast is back!
I am finally coming back to the KPA after… about a week! Care to join me?
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer Oh, yeah, and can you or Josiah ask Anna why she hasn’t joined the forums yet?? You’d think……
- Load More
