@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Daniel DeGraaf replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
I am writing a self-help/biography. I have the life experience of three wise old men and feel a moral obligation to share my wisdom with the rest of the world.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 That’s super neat!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 It is. Which is why this is the first side-angle drawing I’m quite happy with. 😉 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Page Thoughts? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Ah, yes. Your screen must exceed the length of the image. I went ahead and tiled the parallax images.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
oops!*wonders why she makes so many typos*
love the collage, @jenwriter17. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
That looks really good, @rochellaine!
Love to collage @jenwriter17. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Page Thoughts? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus it looks great! Good work. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Page Thoughts? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus looks great. The only thing I noticed is a typo at the very end— in the money back section, you said ‘every’ when you meant ‘ever’. Other than that, it’s lovely. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Fine, if it’s our battle cry, I’ll say it too…
HI! Imma Kapeefer!!
HI! Imma Kapeefer!!
HI! Imma Kapeefer!!
HI! Imma Kapeefer!!
HI! Imma Kapeefer!!
Right, I think that’s probably enough… *dusts hands*
@the-real-kapeefer, I’m certain someone has already asked this, but what genre do you write? That’s awesome that the Bible is your favourite book.
-
ClaireC and
EpicAddie2 are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Daeus started the topic Page Thoughts? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi friends,
Most of you probably know about my show don’t tell course. The exciting news is that I’m going to be releasing part 2 of that course any day now.
Anyway, I had to rebuild my sales page to accommodate for the now 2 part course. I think I managed to keep it looking fairly good, but there are probably some things I could do to improve…[Read more]
-
Daniel DeGraaf replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
No, it’s “jack of al TRADE.” While I do many trade<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>s</span> I am only a jack of one, namely writing, as Jack is my ghost author name.
Favorite book is the BIBLE.
Favorite movie is The Adventures of Donkey Ollie
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re writer when you’re ranting, normal as could be, that one of your characters is cooperative while all the others aren’t, and your brother says, “You’re warped,” and pats your shoulder sympathetically.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Please do! I’d love to see them.
@rochellaine I like your collage! 😀 -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ochellaine I’ll have to check out befunky.com. is it free to use?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting just lettin’ you know I started using the notebook.ai thing. it is awesome! thanks for letting us know
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks! I forgot to mention to everyone that I make my collages on canva.com. This is an awesome website! you can design collages, certificates, cards, book covers, and tons of other stuff.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer jack of all trades, I see. 😉
What are your favorite books/movies?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths That looks really good! I find the side angle is really hard for me
- Load More
