@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I actually had no idea that you were talking about “thees and thous…”
HAHAHA! Well tell your brother that I appreciate it. X’D I was watching it on a TV channel, so I really had no choice whether I was getting a good one or not. But I’ll take note! XD
*high fives your brother because he also likes Data* X)
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Romance Novel Pet Peeves and Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@princessfoo That dude had trust issues. He must have been flat as Tony Stark’s new phone. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I definitely will, but it might be a while before I get around to reading it! I know, all the weird heels and wigs and stuff, urgh!
I prefer reading to audiobooks, but I don’t really like ebooks, and I only read them if I absolutely have to. I spend so much time on the computer looking at screen for my writing that I like to give my…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Ah yes, I’ve done that. I beta read one really good fantasy and I immediately wanted to a) curl up and cry (my favourite character died, of course), or b) write something like it and then cry because I never could.
I’ve only just started @dragon-snapper ‘s book (oops). But I’m liking it so far!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine I hath returned!!
Rochellaine — I watched the TNG episode “Schisms,” the fifth episode of the sixth season. It was pretty good! I liked it. My favorite part was undoubtedly Data’s poetry. It was SO FUNNY! XD XD XDÂ Have you seen that episode? He did this poem about his cat, Spot. X’D HAHAHAA ohh it was hi…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
The Scarlet Pimpernel is the only one of her books that’s widely known, but it’s probably my least favourite out of the three of her books I’ve read. I don’t even know if the rest of them are still in print.
I have a Heyer book out from the library at the moment, but I haven’t read it yet.
Yeah, there’s a lot of cool books on there…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder No worries! I’m not in any huge hurry, I can’t wait to see it when it’s done though!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
Thanks, @supermonkey42. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I’m going to watch Star Trek now
@rochellaine I’ll tell you about it the next time I run into you 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’m editing and I’ll join you!
Have you read anything by Baroness Emma Orczy? Her most famous book is The Scarlet Pimpernel, but she wrote a lot of others too and they sound like the sort of thing you’d like. You can get them all free on Project Gutenberg, and probably other public domain sights. They’re all…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Hehe…well, I have a blog, yes, but I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing. I’m just writing posts about anything and everything. Maybe someday I’ll get more writing-focused.
I like the For the Faith website, though. If I have any advice, I guess I’d just say don’t stress too much over it.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel, Haha! That’s great! This is exactly what I did when I read @dragon-snapper‘s LOKD! 😀
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice, Thank you! 🙂 What’s the link to your blog?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @rochellaine @skredder @waterlily @anyone
I’m going to see if I can write (Rochellaine — before TNG comes on TV ;D)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
So, my blog is mostly writing related, though I do write a few inspirational/Christian posts. One thing I did, last December, was invite a whole lot of guest bloggers to come and talk about things God had taught them, and I found that really encouraging (and I hope my readers did too). So one thing you could do would be to invite other…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @kapeefers

In honor of @dragon-snapper‘s book which I have just finished beta-reading
#SectorOneInsurrection
I almost never use hashtags. THAT’S HOW AMAZING THIS BOOK IS, KAPEEFERS.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
Thanks @rochellaine. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine oh yeah…………yeah no I still don’t know him. 77 Sunset Strip sounds a teensy bit familiar but I’ve never seen it. is it a good family movie?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Questions about Motifs and Archetypes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’m glad @rochellaine included this link ’cause I don’t know the answer to your questions. I’m learning right along with you! 🙂
- Load More
