@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Scrivener… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin, yep! Scrivener’s is great!
@jane-maree, hope you can make it!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose I probably will too. XD But we’ll see… *dies*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose She is pretty adorable. <3 With that big black nose though, my screen keeps getting smudged. 😛
I should reach 20,000 of about 120,000 today. 😀 (Because every time I add a book to this series, it gets 20,000 words longer than it should.) Lol.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine at first she’s on the bad side, because the government gave her a mission to arrest/kill if necessary Rin and another guy. But, thanks to the very advanced technology of the future, Uma can think and reason for herself and decides to switch to the good side.
@dragon-snapper those are cool collages! I especially like the first one,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Yes, I’ll definitely let you all know how they are. I predict fangirling in the near future
@Jane-maree awesome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Cora. She’s a 6 mo. black lab puppy. Like I said, “Woof.” XD
Well, between throwing the rope, I’m getting in sentences of my WIP, Sector One: Foundations.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Yeah, she’s a little nuts. XD What are you working on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @clairec @rochellaine @winter-rose @daeus I’m writing for a bit–although I’ll be a bit distracted because I’m watching the dogs…
WOOF!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Indeed. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ooohhh… Those are awesome.
Here’s a few I made for Sector One –
@dekreel (Here are some of those collages… I’m going to wait a bit before I post them on my blog though, because I haven’t introduced my novel on there yet. XD)
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus 😀 Thanks. They are harder than they look
Thanks for those revision suggestions, too. The last one especially is helpful since it highlights that the dwarves are more experienced with exosuit building, which they are but that was slightly unclear in the first version.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you type out Douglas Macauthor instead of Douglas Macarthur on quizlet and end up getting it wrong. Multiple times. Ugh.
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Questions about Motifs and Archetypes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @sam-kowal explained a motif really well — a reoccurring image or element in a story. I’m pretty sure it could be a symbol too? But a symbol would be more of an object that represents an abstract idea, like Jack Sparrow’s compass represents his choices. A theme is the central idea of your novel: justice, forgiveness, love, etc (and a…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Scrivener… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec this sounds amazing! I’ve been using Scrivener for over six months now and it’s been perfect for my organizer brain 😉
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
( @seekjustice aw, thanks for tagging me 😀 )
@clairec this sounds like a really exciting opportunity! My main bit of advice is to be honest: write from your heart. People can connect with your posts much easier when you’re being honest with them and writing what you love. Don’t be afraid to be vulnerable. I’ve noticed that with Christian-themed…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Scrivener… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17, hee hee. 🙂 But it’s free!? I most certainly wouldn’t be going if it wasn’t.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Actually, I’ve never read any of those. If you read them, let us know if they were good:D
And no, I’m not on Goodreads. I do get quotes from authors there, though
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
BTW, @radically-surrendered, that makes two of us. 😉
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine. I think ‘Go for it!’ But I do agree with @dekreel, that something for Keeper’s Corner could be better than a full-sized article. You’re right, I’m not sure if they’d publish something like a grammar article on the website itself, but we’ve had one on the email before. It was about whether the (.) or the (!) should inside or outside…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Scrivener… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec thanks for letting us know! I’m actually signed up for Weiland’s newsletter, so I got an email today about this. I haven’t decided if I’m gonna sign up yet…
- Load More
