@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Wow, you’ve written a lot!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart, Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! So glad to have you on board. 🙂 Good to see you know some people here, too. You certainly got a warm welcome! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice My pleasure! It was great 😀
G’Bye!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice The end of MANY worlds as we know it!! *scandalized*
Well maybe at least Daniel is. I could see him wanting to be the Kapeefer King. This advice… it’s like a foreshadowing… Okay maybe not XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Anyway, I have to disappear now. See you later! Thanks for editing (and getting distracted with me)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel It will be the end of the WORLD as we know it!!
Hey…………….no! The scandal! They wouldn’t dare!! -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice It will be the end of the Kingdom of Pen as we know it!
*blinks* Hey… do you think Josiah and Daniel are secretly revolting against the king…?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Yes and literature would probably die a very sad…and painful death.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Oh yeah, Greek noses are cool 🙂
I’ll bet if everyone followed Josiah and Daniel’s advice, the most well-written novels would be a page long XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel ah, I see! Yes…they still probably would.
I have honestly never thought about it.
Okay…I have literally just looked up nose shapes and I think that Greek noses and turned up noses are most attractive.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine no I haven’t heard of that movie series. are you not planning to watch them ’cause of bad content?
yeah, I figured with some of the scary technology coming out now(ahem, self-driving cars!!!!), that this is a possibility. 😜
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@christi-eaton sorry, I haven’t either
@dekreel I can’t think of any sci-fi books at the moment (unless dytopian is considered sci-fi. if it is, I’d recommend the Out of Time series by Nadine Brandes). I’ll definitely let you know if I think of any…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice No, actually I mean all the stories that we would write if we took the DeGraafs’ advice.
Hm. What’s your preferred nose shape? I like small, pointed noses 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Maybe one day….when I’ve written all my other stories, I’ll give it a go.
They probably would, let’s be honest, except that each of us girls would have different preferences for the best type of nose, so the love triangles might turn out differently.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Yeah… at this point we seriously need a subgenre for that! That’s a good idea.
I wonder if they’ll all come out the same way… What with all the limitations XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I have failed *hangs head in shame*
On a more serious note, we should start a subgenre of KP literature in which we doggedly follow all of Josiah’s advice (and all of Daniel’s too, of course).
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Did you now. Well how dare you! The characters’ noses are the most significant, most thematic element in the entire novel! Tisk tisk… 😉
I wonder if this is the first time a Kapeefer has actually followed their advice…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh that’s true. I’d forgotten Them-That-Know-Everything-And-Are-Kind-Enough-To-Instruct-Us-Mere-Mortals! they put me to shame with their last video, since I had forgotten to describe my love interest’s nose in my dystopian novel 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice *cowers in shame*
Wait. Woah wait a second…
*goes and watches How to Write the Worse Climax Ever*
HAHAA! I’m doing it right! Josiah and Daniel said not to put the climaxes in at all! I’m nailing it!!! XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Thank you! I like it quite a lot too!
Oh dear. *frowns disapprovingly*. ;D
- Load More
